(A) Heartsong Guardians: We have cookies!

Oh, look. My favourite warlock! Kinda'. 'Ello, Praxy. :3 (Not-so-subtle bump!)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
*yawns* So, trying to plan our two year event. I was thinking another party, with an in character Feast. The 'Feast of Winter Spirits' went real well last year. So did the minipet raffle.

Thoughts?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump. Because I can.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
I'll be back.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I certainly hope so, Edy. Duskhowl has had mostly positive interactions with draenei--I can only name....3? One of them was a shaman who claimed to live in the grove...of course, she was also the same shaman who claimed to have 3 fathers, all of them Kaldorei. And that she'd been on Azeroth for thousands of years. >.> We...-may- have laughed at her, then asked if she hit her head.

But...he likes draenei. Finds them pleasant to talk to. Unlike the humans who come and try to convert him to the Holy Light--Not kidding--they just seem content to enjoy the peace...and sometimes share neat stories. =^.^= Bring friends!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Well, Edy is definitely one of those who just enjoys going there to bask in the peace and serenity. Good times ahead!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yay!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
its a lobby here have 30 so you can fight the count don't forget to have your stake abnd hammer in your first slots and keep that garlic with you!

oh crap wrong game

oh well hey dusk how are ya?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
HI featherbutt. Also, my solution to Vamps in oWoD was simple. Grenades. And lots of them. Also explosive rounds. Cant heal burns with out Aegis, leech!

Is tired.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
HI featherbutt. Also, my solution to Vamps in oWoD was simple. Grenades. And lots of them. Also explosive rounds. Cant heal burns with out Aegis, leech!

Is tired.

is tired too...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
10/22/2012 06:07 AMPosted by Datocus
is tired too...

I sleep during the day now, apparently.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
lol. sleep...apparently its for the weak and the dead.
Reply Quote
I'm a night owl. Or I would be, if my schedule didn't orient itself otherwise. *Shakes fist*
Reply Quote
10/20/2012 09:55 AMPosted by Caelera
Oh, look. My favourite warlock! Kinda'. 'Ello, Praxy. :3 (Not-so-subtle bump!)
"Kinda'"? Pfsh. BUMP.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
So i've been working on plans for our two year guild anniversary coming up in December. I know it'll be another IC feast of winter spirits. But OOCly, I like having cookies and things for people. I was thinking, the minipet raffle went well last year, so what about another Rare pet give away, in terms of rare drop pets, expensive crafted pets, and rare quality pets...Maybe some other rare items, or neat RP toys... A lottery, maybe? Thoughts? Suggestions?
Reply Quote
Dwarven Bump!

A great rp guild and nice people, even after we sorta desecrated their grove with our mole machine.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Holes are easy to fix, and it wasnt on purpose.

Although I wouldnt recommend doing it anymore. Our resident shaman has rerouted a couple of tiny lava flows into clear crystal tubes to provide warmth and light to our new underground, expanded visitors barrow-den. I cant imagine that would end well for either the dwarves or us. And Ze'kai would be pretty annoyed.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
*nudges thread back to the first page*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]