Looking for RP-friendly players and...

90 Night Elf Rogue
Hey all! A lot of you know me, some might remember me from a while back and Im sure a ton of you ahve no clue who I am. Ive been playing on this realm for about 5 years on and off, with aboiut 18 months subscribed. I know its not a lot, but I spent most of my time on this one character - doing EVERYTHING I can. I love this game and the gameworld is just so amaizngly epic to me. The lore is so great and this game makes me feel like a kid on xmas morning on most days- I enjoy playing that much. I only play about 20-25 hrs per week if I'm lucky.

Anyways, Im looking for other players who:

RP - light or heavy, even if you use emotes near npcs/players, read quest text and yell battle cries out in dungeons or in BGs (yup that counts as light rp lol) Ive never been a part of large rp or events, but I was in a guild that was into RP and in thsoe few weeks I saw a lot that i liked. SO im new, but I have rped before in wow and use emotes a lot with one-liners all over the place when I adventure around zones

Take your time in dungeons/raids - you want to experience all the fights and all bosses. You want to hear/read the full story and lore of the instance you are in, and only rush when going for achievements or in a challange mode.

Enjoy the games content, ALL of it and participate in PVP as well as dungeons/heroics/raids - you enjoy the entire game, not just 5% of it

You take your time enough so that you can see all the quests in the game and dont care whether you hit max level in a month or a year - as long as you are having fun and seeing new content, you are happy

Lastly is someone who has fun in WOW and isnt a bitter crazy person who ONLY plays Wow because of the amount of time invested into it. You dont like the game and hate Blizzard, but play because it makes u feel powerful in a life where you suck and are a douchebag

Basically Im looking for other cool, friendly people of all ages who enjoy every part of Wow and want to RP/already RP lightly or want more, and who aren't into level-rushing and only spending time in just 5%(end game) If you love this game and want to see all the content, including new and old stuff you haven't, contact me here on in game and we can meet up!

If you dont like me for some reason, want to troll or just want to be a herb and get attention, do it on another game and dont leave assinine comments here.

What type of RP do you all do? What do you love the most about Wow and what is you Guild like? I would def join a new guild if they were active and had a lot of the qualities listed earlier. I want to meet more active and kickazz players of all ages and levels, so lets talk soon. S! + GL!

-MX
Edited by Xaosdark on 10/22/2012 11:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Rogue
>Nerds on WoW forum
>Calling out other nerds
>ISHYGDDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
Remember Timmy, things like art, culture, and imagination make you gay and besides, who will generic nerds pick on to make themselves feel better without the nerd hierarchy?

The only worthwhile thing Kodjin said was suggesting you go to Moon Guard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ignoring the moron who is allegedly representing you, you're welcome here. And judging by the comments here, away from this server's "Community", if you can even call it that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Also, what are you, Kod? Twelve, or twelve and a half?
Edited by Karob on 10/17/2012 8:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
OMFG...

I'm soo overwhelmed with the possibilities on this one. I don't even know where to start.

I think I'll just be nice and point you towards MoonGuard. I already made a post on their forums so this thread should be fagified very soon. Maybe you can find a nice same secks partner?

You playin' a female monk there, son?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
OP, you'd probably get some friendly response/discussion of your thread on MG forums. We're not bothered by things like literacy and words.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
10/17/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Kodjin
monk

Are you really that stupid?

And the reason I chose a female is because I hate fat people and there is no way I could stand to look at that fatass male panda.

No, you just really aren't worth the time to investigate. Have fun with your little girl panda, mmkkk?
Reply Quote
10/17/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Systar
No, you just really aren't worth the time to investigate. Have fun with your little girl panda, mmkkk?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/17/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Kodjin
monk

Are you really that stupid?

And the reason I chose a female is because I hate fat people and there is no way I could stand to look at that fatass male panda.
lol @ u u r playin a femul model but ur a g i r l LOL

http://i.imgur.com/uNrsr.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
10/17/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Karob
Also, what are you, OP? Twelve, or twelve and a half?

Pay attention to which thread you are posting in, dumb dumb.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/17/2012 08:13 PMPosted by Frostytroll
Also, what are you, OP? Twelve, or twelve and a half?

I wanted to put both of them in both.

Because my money's on twelve.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
10/17/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Karob

/facepalm

Pay attention man, the OPs are different in each thread. Kodjin posted the stupid thread in our forums and is attacking this guy for being a roleplayer.

Xaosdark posted this thread on his realm forums and hasn't said or done anything to warrant attacking him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

/facepalm

Pay attention man, the OPs are different in each thread. Kodjin posted the stupid thread in our forums and is attacking this guy for being a roleplayer.

Xaosdark posted this thread on his realm forums and hasn't said or done anything to warrant attacking him.
I'm dumb. Corrected.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/17/2012 07:21 PMPosted by Kodjin
I'm soo overwhelmed with the possibilities on this one.

I don't understand. Perhaps you could elaborate what "possibilities" there are besides allowing him to do what he wants to have fun?
Edited by Lidun on 10/17/2012 9:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Should transfer over here, Xaos.

The community on your server doesn't seem healthy... or open-minded.
Edited by Melithiria on 10/17/2012 9:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]