Reported: Capital Vices and Destinatus

90 Pandaren Monk
For exploiting galleon for double tagging a single galleon spawn with 2 raid groups. Lets see what happens.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Your anguish sustains me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
That's fine, Im more upset about the exploit then the galleon kill, I think the galleon fight was a stupid idea by bliz in the first place. Give the dominate side of the server to much of an advantage.

I am sure they can check logs and see how many people got to roll on loot for one kill though.

I'm thinking about transfering off this server to one more where whichever faction I choose is more dominate anyhow, or leaving the game after 8 years of playtime, since it's been becomming steadily more broken over time, and monk isn't as fun as I though it'd be.

and in response to your sarcastic and smartass comment. I have more realm firsts, achievements, and boss kills then you ever will, so get over yourself, because you aren't anything special
Edited by Maltrice on 10/17/2012 2:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior
lol
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
10/17/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Maltrice
and in response to your sarcastic and smartass comment. I have more realm firsts, achievements, and boss kills then you ever will, so get over yourself, because you aren't anything special

Quantity of raiding doesn't imply quality. You happen to have raided seriously in Wrath, and have Realm Firsts for Wrath, I raided seriously in Cata, and have them for Cata. We obviously played in different eras. So I think we'll call that even.

Achievements? Are numbers difficult for you and your extra chromosome? I'll leave that as it is and let you figure it out.

Boss kills? Perhaps you should actually kill every boss before bothering to bring that up. Sinestra and Rag say sup.

And since we are throwing out arbitrary numbers of things to feel better about ourselves, I have more mounts than you do, so obviously I'm better.

Stay small, stay buttmad champ.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Its a shame sinestra and rag where a joke compared to killing Kilgadeon before he was nerfed. Ohh, they want to say Hi to.

You know, that actual, difficult content we'll never see again.

Nice try though.
Edited by Maltrice on 10/17/2012 2:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
10/17/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Maltrice
sinestra and rag where a joke

And you still don't have kills for them. I fail to see how you're winning right now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/17/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Unggoy
sinestra and rag where a joke

And you still don't have kills for them. I fail to see how you're winning right now.

I have killed both of those, actually, they where before achievements though
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
When your guild is in ashes, then you have my permission to QQ.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
10/17/2012 03:11 PMPosted by Kogu
When your guild is in ashes, then you have my permission to QQ.

Sounds like nudist :)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
10/17/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Maltrice

See aforementioned comment about extra chromosome.
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior

Wow, props to you for downing a heroic cataclsym boss before LK was released

/impressed
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Wow, props to you for downing a heroic cataclsym boss before LK was released

/impressed

Wow, learn your boss's, kilgeaden was Sunwell, with Muru, which was probably the hardest single encounter, prenerf, blizzard has ever, or will ever release. Which, in case you are wondering, was in burning crusade
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior
10/17/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Maltrice
learn your boss's

kilgeaden

The irony is thick.

Also,

Its a shame sinestra and rag where a joke compared to killing Kilgadeon before he was nerfed.

10/17/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Unggoy

sinestra

Emphasis on the last quote.
Edited by Ceagull on 10/17/2012 3:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Wow, learn your boss's, kilgeaden was Sunwell, with Muru, which was probably the hardest single encounter, prenerf, blizzard has ever, or will ever release. Which, in case you are wondering, was in burning crusade

6/10, I actually thought you were serious originally.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/17/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Unggoy

6/10, I actually thought you were serious originally.

Umm, they have officially stated that they will never release an instance as hard as sunwell again. there's a blue post froo m long ago about it, if you feel like looking it up.

And I did kill it prenerf, not that I care wether you beleive me or not.

and there really is a ticket in for blizzard to look and see how many people recieved loot today on galleon.

so i hope, truthfully, that you aren't exploiting.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
10/17/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Maltrice
was probably the hardest single encounter, prenerf

I think C'thun takes that cake.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/17/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Grishnahk
was probably the hardest single encounter, prenerf

I think C'thun takes that cake.

I missed that boss, but muru is widely considered more difficult then C'thun was. Probably because fewer people actually got to see c'thun when he was released.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
10/17/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Maltrice
that you aren't exploiting.

I wasn't even online. I just find it funny you were mad enough to report them. And my whole "6/10 troll rating" was in regards to you somehow confusing Sinestra having anything to do with whether or not you killed "Kilgadeon" pre-nerf.

Please, stop posting, and stop embarrassing yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/17/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Unggoy
that you aren't exploiting.

I wasn't even online. I just find it funny you were mad enough to report them. And my whole "6/10 troll rating" was in regards to you somehow confusing Sinestra having anything to do with whether or not you killed "Kilgadeon" pre-nerf.

Please, stop posting, and stop embarrassing yourself.

My reply to that was that muru/kilgaedon was harder then sinestra, by yards :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]