Reported: Capital Vices and Destinatus

100 Orc Warrior
10/17/2012 02:34 PMPosted by Unggoy
Perhaps you should actually kill every boss before bothering to bring that up. Sinestra and Rag say sup.

10/17/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Maltrice
I have killed both of those, actually, they where before achievements though

10/17/2012 03:17 PMPosted by Ceagull
Wow, props to you for downing a heroic cataclsym boss before LK was released

10/17/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Maltrice
Wow, learn your boss's, kilgeaden was Sunwell, with Muru, which was probably the hardest single encounter, prenerf, blizzard has ever, or will ever release. Which, in case you are wondering, was in burning crusade

10/17/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Maltrice
My reply to that was that muru/kilgaedon was harder then sinestra, by yards :P

Read it one more time, slowly.
Edited by Grishnahk on 10/17/2012 4:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Perhaps you should actually kill every boss before bothering to bring that up. Sinestra and Rag say sup.

Wow, props to you for downing a heroic cataclsym boss before LK was released

Wow, learn your boss's, kilgeaden was Sunwell, with Muru, which was probably the hardest single encounter, prenerf, blizzard has ever, or will ever release. Which, in case you are wondering, was in burning crusade

My reply to that was that muru/kilgaedon was harder then sinestra, by yards :P

Read it one more time, slowly.

you took the second quote out of context.
since the line before that was talking about muru/kilgaeden. Not sure what your trying to prove with the last 2. quotes

and I should point out that I was in a casual guild that raided 2 nights a week, not 4-5. Since i got tired of doing that in bc/wrath and wanted to have something approaching a life again.
Edited by Maltrice on 10/17/2012 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
10/17/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Maltrice
you took the second quote out of context.

10/17/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Maltrice
Its a shame sinestra and rag where a joke compared to killing Kilgadeon before he was nerfed. Ohh, they want to say Hi to.

10/17/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Maltrice

And you still don't have kills for them. I fail to see how you're winning right now.

How?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I was refering to kilgaedon/muru, since both rag and sinestra would have been impossible to kill without getting the achievement, unless you did them on a secondary account.

and I freely admit to not killing them last expansion, since my guild was casual and not hardcore, also allaince on a horde dominated server, which kinda indicates, generally, the compentancy of the people playing on that faction. since noone seriously into content would raid on a server there side didn't dominate on.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
There has not been a thread this full of LOL in a long time on the Eredar forums

Maltrice I thank you for your hilarious posts
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Im Baron Raygar, and I approve this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
They did Galleon without me again?

Uuuuuuuuuugh
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We couldn't even coordinate between our two groups trying to get one person in the tagged group over to the other. Granted that might be because twiddly dip!@#$ was talking to twiddly dumbass but nevertheless it didn't happen. I'll say though after ganking mostly Game Over for an hour before that and then coming to do massive pvp...It was a good ol time.

Love when they admit to exploiting the kills themselves. This should be really intresting to see what happens. To bad GM queue time is so long. Have a feeling alot of people are going to be losing loot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

and in response to your sarcastic and smartass comment. I have more realm firsts, achievements, and boss kills then you ever will, so get over yourself, because you aren't anything special

I think most of your readers on this forum would take you more seriously if you didn't stoop to the low that is quoted above. One of the most disappointing things I find about this forum is that too many anonymous individuals try to compare themselves to others here, as if a comparison will somehow make someone's opinion more or less valuable, depending on their "accomplishments" in game. I assure you: there are a great, great many players in this game & on this server that have many less achievements than me, that I am certain are more knowledgeable about this game than I.

Your complaint should be towards those individuals who you think "wronged" you. I honestly don't see how anything you've said would be seen as a legitimate grievance: at least to people reasonable enough to entertain your complaint.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
You will find that it is you who are mistaken, about a great many things.

I hope you feel better tomorrow =].
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Maybe, Customer support sucks, so who knows. I canceled my account already anyhow, was on 6 month plan though, so it's open till january anyhow.

Curious to see how blizzard responds to this petition, and if they do nothing, and it is an actually exploit, i wonder if i can file a legal greviance against the company through the better business bureau for fair and equivelent.

That, in itself might make an intresting legal case.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Maybe, Customer support sucks, so who knows. I canceled my account already anyhow, was on 6 month plan though, so it's open till january anyhow.

Curious to see how blizzard responds to this petition, and if they do nothing, and it is an actually exploit, i wonder if i can file a legal greviance against the company through the better business bureau for fair and equivelent.

The hits keep coming
Edited by Phine on 10/17/2012 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Well if they get a ban or loot removed I don't see how it accomplishes anything but upsetting people...Unless you petitioned to also receive the loot they lost in which case count me in!!!!!!

Being mean spirited and saying "you got something I didn't so I'm going to do my best to ruin it hahahahahhaha" seems like a waste of time and a poor way to make friends. ):
Edited by Shanore on 10/17/2012 11:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
!@#$ you.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
buttmad! na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na, buttmad! na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

I laughed so hard when i read this, and so will any legal channels you try to drag into this. It is a computer game, not worth this kinda hub bub.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

You have no legal basis for a case whatsoever. lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/18/2012 04:51 AMPosted by Stamper
!@#$ you.

Typical OSU response.

Go Blue!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
We are going to sue ... Capital vices, We are going to sue ... Blizzard ... We are going to sue Deathwing! We will make them pay! (Imagine law books in background so I seem like a good lawyer)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
We should get together as a realm and party like we're six.

I'll bring the pinata.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]