Reported: Capital Vices and Destinatus

100 Troll Hunter
We should get together as a realm and party like we're six.

I'll bring the pinata.

Pants optional?
Reply Quote
95 Draenei Warrior
There is one thing that I love about these new dailies

I have seen almost every one of the horde in this thread on a daily basis

Not something we really had in previous expansions!

(I hate EVERYthing else about this expansion's dailies !@#$ing kegs %^-*ing runestones)
Edited by Phine on 10/18/2012 11:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
There is one thing that I love about these new dailies

I have seen almost every one of the horde in this thread on a daily basis

Not something we really had in previous expansions!

(I hate EVERYthing else about this expansion's dailies !@#$ing kegs %^-*ing runestones)

Guess what, you're gonna love this two new factions for dailies next patch. Whelp, better go quit my job ):
Reply Quote
91 Undead Mage
Yes the world interaction is fun IMO. The dailies themselves -_-.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
He didn't deserve a better response from me. On that note, !@#$ you too Min! See you November 24th!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/18/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Unggoy
Pants optional?

Optional? More like banned.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
10/17/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Maltrice
For exploiting galleon for double tagging a single galleon spawn with 2 raid groups. Lets see what happens.

FYI

I'm sure we can all agree horde pretty much wipes their !@# with our hair every time we even ATTEMPT to do galleon.
And Garrosh cooked them up a MEAN curry before raid let me tell you.....

I think seriously for the sake of fairness we need to make a roster, as I'm sure horde dominates this SO MUCH half of them have killed it three times as I see the same names every time. It'd be less of a "$%^-, *!@# swarm it" race if we all knew we could get it at a certain time

Like, have the raid teams of 2-3 guilds go every spawn. I think this would suit MOST of us as pretty much everyone I've talked to has no issues working with other guilds, and it's only 1 or 2 people with hang ups that ruin it.

Anyone else for this idea?

-The Shan of Anger

This was posted by one of your guild members about a week ago. Just saying....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
so Game Over's plan is to sue the guilds better than them, so they'll eventually be #1 on the server?

unorthodox, i like it. quite a few guilds to do that to, though..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/19/2012 06:39 AMPosted by Tecc
For exploiting galleon for double tagging a single galleon spawn with 2 raid groups. Lets see what happens.

FYI

I'm sure we can all agree horde pretty much wipes their !@# with our hair every time we even ATTEMPT to do galleon.
And Garrosh cooked them up a MEAN curry before raid let me tell you.....

I think seriously for the sake of fairness we need to make a roster, as I'm sure horde dominates this SO MUCH half of them have killed it three times as I see the same names every time. It'd be less of a "$%^-, *!@# swarm it" race if we all knew we could get it at a certain time

Like, have the raid teams of 2-3 guilds go every spawn. I think this would suit MOST of us as pretty much everyone I've talked to has no issues working with other guilds, and it's only 1 or 2 people with hang ups that ruin it.

Anyone else for this idea?

-The Shan of Anger

This was posted by one of your guild members about a week ago. Just saying....

That was someone that was new to server and was actually refering to teaming up with horde to setup a schedule to split galleon kills so that everyone would have an equal shot at him. Not knowing that tthis would never even be remotely possible on this server since 99.9% of horde would never agree to it and to be honest, if the shoe where on the other foot, neither would allaince.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
so Game Over's plan is to sue the guilds better than them, so they'll eventually be #1 on the server?

This would be legal action against blizzard for voilating there own TOS and previous blue posts as false advertising and voilation of conduct, it would actually have nothing to do with the guilds involved in the matter.
Edited by Maltrice on 10/19/2012 6:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You realize you agreed to like three different things that basically said you're OK with Blizzard doing whatever they feel like, right?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/19/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Nixxe
You realize you agreed to like three different things that basically said you're OK with Blizzard doing whatever they feel like, right?

Are you refering to in the TOS or in something in this post, because direct voilation of written rules of conduct in a statement of agreement for software licensing would be the issue, and they still need to notify you by law if they change those rules.

Allowing an exploit to continue while knowing of it would be a direct voilation of one of the written "rules" in the TOS, and would actually give all the botters, etc, that have been banned a reason to press there own legal action, assuming they wished to.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/19/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Maltrice
they still need to notify you by law if they change those rules.

What do you think they're doing when they make you reagree to the ToU and EULA before you can get back on each time they update the game or those documents?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Wait... people read the TOS?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/20/2012 06:25 AMPosted by Tecc
Wait... people read the TOS?

"Grr I just wanna play!" *Scroll scroll scroll click!* suddenly we are all human centipods O.o
Edited by Tiffanytwist on 10/20/2012 6:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

This would be legal action against blizzard for voilating there own TOS and previous blue posts as false advertising and voilation of conduct, it would actually have nothing to do with the guilds involved in the matter.

Are you a law student?

I must confess this is not my area of legal expertise but you are absolutely insane if you think that would fly. lol
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Good lord, does nobody have a real life outside this godforsaken soul sucking game? Comparing epeen's is like advertising that you have nothing better to do with your life. Can't we all just get along and enjoy the game? Not all of us spend every waking minute on it...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Posted by Maltrice
and in response to your sarcastic and smartass comment. I have more realm firsts, achievements, and boss kills then you ever will, so get over yourself, because you aren't anything special

Quantity of raiding doesn't imply quality. You happen to have raided seriously in Wrath, and have Realm Firsts for Wrath, I raided seriously in Cata, and have them for Cata. We obviously played in different eras. So I think we'll call that even.

Achievements? Are numbers difficult for you and your extra chromosome? I'll leave that as it is and let you figure it out.

Boss kills? Perhaps you should actually kill every boss before bothering to bring that up. Sinestra and Rag say sup.

And since we are throwing out arbitrary numbers of things to feel better about ourselves, I have more mounts than you do, so obviously I'm better.

Stay small, stay buttmad cham

LOLOLOLOLOL
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
As the GM of Destinatus and the Raid leader of 1 of the 2 raid groups mentioned that evening i figure i might as well clarify since maltrice is uninformed and speaking from a little bit of rage.

Maltrice 1st of all double tagging isin't an exploit unless you point me to a thread that says that. That doesn't even matter though since there was no double tag. I was not even aware you could do that till i read this thread. I do promise you if i did know i would have.

Maltrice 2nd of all you claim or some of your guild members claim we should work as a team and share the bosses and let other guilds have the kills so there is no ganking and what not. My problem with this is its contradicting your actions since Destinatus was the 1st on the seen with a raid group and had the boss to about 60% health then you guys showed up and tried to wipe us. You failed miserably then did something clever (i don't want to admit it) you could not wipe us so you cyclone our tank right when he was firing cannon balls and he turned on the raid group and nuked us wiping us right there.

From there you pulled we wiped you easily CV showed up and tagged the boss did not share with us although i did not ask to do a double tag since i did not know about this. we ended up watching in dismay as they killed galleon and wasted me camping the spot for 12 hours and not sleeping for 30 hours. If anyone should complain its me but CV got the kill fair and square and took advantage of a situation you created by using cyclone on the tank at 40% at the perfect time. So should i report you should i claim finders keepers i think your a dummy sir put lightly.

If your going to sue Blizzard maybe i should sue you for slander since thats what this is and i can easily win since all blizzard has to do is say it's not an exploit so might not be a good idea
to piss them off (Look at me i can claim to sue people over a video game to).

Before you throw random accusations out please know the facts this is nothing more then random trade chat from a very angry person because he couldn't STEAL a galleon kill.
Edited by Dilonian on 10/21/2012 5:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]