Reported: Capital Vices and Destinatus

90 Human Priest
Dilonian, yeah i heard from my other realm you could double tag, the actual method is swapping people out of the second group into the first, so long as you were in the tagged group at some point you get credit.

Which is the exact reason I suggested actually scheduling galleon kills and why I thought being nice COULD work. :)

I see like 20 of your guildies on lots of red nether rays stacked on top of each other whenever I do dailies, I've always been curious what's up with that.
Do you have a member in your guild like aRedOne who like 40 boxes?

Not trying to be rude this stuff just fascinated me and they're my daily buddies :D even if they steal my pomfruit >:(

I gave Maltrice http://www.wowhead.com/item=11942/legal-documents So bewarrrrrrreeeee lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
LoL thanks you seem to nice to be in game over trust me i was so angry that camping for galleon as long as i did was ruined i wish i had known about this double tagging. I really though say what bothers me is you being in game over since (no hate on you just your guild) you guys cry about working together and sharing galleon, but when my guild had almost killed galleon you used dirty tactics to wipe us then cry that we wiped you back (not you but your guild). Also how you guys could have shared with sacred vow but instead chose to kick them out of your raid group. Pretty messed up to do to your own people and i for one will remember this and so will my guild. Also yes there is a lot of us we have 2 guilds spanning about 1400 members.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Meh, I personally didn't know about it till the forum. I think most of us don't care about this angst. A great many of us are in fact new. I don't know ANYONE from sacred vow to have an opinion.

I totally kept using psychic horror to disarm your tanks last time I was in raid to try and make him turn on raid hahaha. >.>

And no talking about a particular group that looks like they multibox.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Anyone ever encounter that 5 boxing shaman in Bgs last X pac? That guy really used to make me nerd rage :( Was amazing how often i ran into him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Tiff, look up aredone kiljaden.....he 40 boxes and !@#$ing rapes allience. look up honor kills..../shudder....But no, the people I see dont seem unfriendly >.> Besides stealing my pomfruit
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Our server forums give me the bumsads.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
As the GM of Destinatus and the Raid leader of 1 of the 2 raid groups mentioned that evening i figure i might as well clarify since maltrice is uninformed and speaking from a little bit of rage.

Maltrice 1st of all double tagging isin't an exploit unless you point me to a thread that says that. That doesn't even matter though since there was no double tag. I was not even aware you could do that till i read this thread. I do promise you if i did know i would have.

Maltrice 2nd of all you claim or some of your guild members claim we should work as a team and share the bosses and let other guilds have the kills so there is no ganking and what not. My problem with this is its contradicting your actions since Destinatus was the 1st on the seen with a raid group and had the boss to about 60% health then you guys showed up and tried to wipe us. You failed miserably then did something clever (i don't want to admit it) you could not wipe us so you cyclone our tank right when he was firing cannon balls and he turned on the raid group and nuked us wiping us right there.

From there you pulled we wiped you easily CV showed up and tagged the boss did not share with us although i did not ask to do a double tag since i did not know about this. we ended up watching in dismay as they killed galleon and wasted me camping the spot for 12 hours and not sleeping for 30 hours. If anyone should complain its me but CV got the kill fair and square and took advantage of a situation you created by using cyclone on the tank at 40% at the perfect time. So should i report you should i claim finders keepers i think your a dummy sir put lightly.

If your going to sue Blizzard maybe i should sue you for slander since thats what this is and i can easily win since all blizzard has to do is say it's not an exploit so might not be a good idea
to piss them off (Look at me i can claim to sue people over a video game to).

Before you throw random accusations out please know the facts this is nothing more then random trade chat from a very angry person because he couldn't STEAL a galleon kill.

TL;DR
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

This would be legal action against blizzard for voilating there own TOS and previous blue posts as false advertising and voilation of conduct, it would actually have nothing to do with the guilds involved in the matter.

Are you a law student?
I must confess this is not my area of legal expertise but you are absolutely insane if you think that would fly. lol

Shhhs mr state attorney speaks ..

Either way props horde for geting 80 people to do 1 thing ... if the alliance would pull there heads out of there !@#$ we could also field 80
Edited by Frogystyle on 10/22/2012 4:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Are you a law student?
I must confess this is not my area of legal expertise but you are absolutely insane if you think that would fly. lol

Shhhs mr state attorney speaks ..

Either way props horde for geting 80 people to do 1 thing ... if the alliance would pull there heads out of there !@#$ we could also field 80

go read the rest of the forums...

also
When your guild is in ashes, then you have my permission to QQ.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/22/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Karthus
{◕ ◡ ◕}

{◕ ◡ ◕} Wanna be friends?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
{◕ ◡ ◕} Didn't you know everyone who joins Game Over has to kill a basket full of kittens to make raider?
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Warrior
{◕ ◡ ◕}I guess that means I'm already qualified
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
{◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕} {◕ ◡ ◕}
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/23/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Karthus
can alliance at least get galleon this week {◕ ◡ ◕}

Just killed it. Good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You didn't have to watch. You could have come down and joined the "festivities".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]