Mists of Pandaria TN Progression

90 Pandaren Hunter
Is Stonewall different from Exodus? If so, is Exodus still raiding?

I'm asking because if Stonewall is a brand new guild with new members, then unfortunately your raid progression from Exodus will not count towards your current. I also see you currently do not have enough members to form a full 10/10 raid (I'm only counting full guild runs). If it is not, then I will simply just replace Exodus with Stonewall.
Edited by Moose on 12/17/2012 11:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Not the same guilds. New guild. but we will just down the stuff tomorrow and you can chalk it up then. Exodus still raids just a few new people. Stonewall has 7 raiders from Exodus. I am sure exodus GM wouldnt like you to replace them with us.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
12/17/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Lyrica
Not the same guilds. New guild. but we will just down the stuff tomorrow and you can chalk it up then. Exodus still raids just a few new people. Stonewall has 7 raiders from Exodus. I am sure exodus GM wouldnt like you to replace them with us.

Sounds good, I just wasn't sure what happened with Exodus.
Reply Quote
91 Undead Warlock
Guild Name | MV | HoF | ToES |
------------- | ------ | ------ | ---- |
The Grim | SFGKEQ | IBGW-- | ---- |
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I'll update as soon as my graphics card arrives.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Sedition 10 Man Horde MV-SFGKEW HoF-I-----
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Updated 1/16/2013
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Warlock
Looks like I'm a little late to the party.

The Legends Reborn - 10 Man - Horde - www.thelegendsreborn.com
MV-SFGKEW
HoF-IB----

We got our Blade Lord kill last week! ^_^
Edited by Inissa on 1/24/2013 9:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The Grim began 25-man assaults last Tuesday. We have cleared all of Mogu'shan Vaults, as well as Imperial Vizier Zor'lok and Blade Lord Ta'yak in the Heart of Fear.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Thread is updated.

I've left the server, but will still keep this thread updated unless someone from this server actually wants to take over. If so, just give me the word and I will have a CM do what needs to be done.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The Grim have defeated Garalon, Wind Lord Mel'jarak, and Amber Shaper Un'sok in a 25-man assault.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The Grim have defeated Grand Empress Shek'zeer in a 25-man assault.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The Grim defeated the Protectors of the Endless, Tsulong, and Lei Shi on Monday (3/4) in a 10-man assault, and defeated Jin'rokh on Tuesday (3/5) in a 25-man assault.
Reply Quote
13 Worgen Druid
Just thought I'd offer, since it seems no one updates your thread anymore, that if you want to post your progression in the Ravenholdt sticky, I will add your guilds into it.

- Lukar (Ravenholdt), because I can't select my character.
Reply Quote
98 Orc Warrior
I've added the TN guilds to our thread on Ravenholdt. I keep it fairly up to date, so if you still wish to report guilds and have them tracked on the forums, feel free to use this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9742344245
Reply Quote
Ravenholdt scum doesnt count for twisting nether progression.

You can add it all day it doesnt mean we wish to recognize you as equals.

You are not our equals.
Reply Quote
98 Orc Warrior
Thread has been updated on Ravenholdt forums, and even given a shiny new name to recognize the server merger.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]