Talking Dead about The Walking Dead

90 Blood Elf Priest
** SPOILER ALERT ** Do not open this forum if you are a fan and haven't seen the opening episode the appeared last night, Sunday October 14th.

Yes kiddies, it is that time again when something better than WOW is out to consume our time. SO lets post away about our favorite parts of the episode.

For me, it was the tension between Rick and Lori. With the baby approaching you can really start to see the resentment he feels towards her and then BAM ... her feelings about the baby hit something I forgot about. Is it dead inside her? Will she die giving birth? I loved that it put such a tension on what should be such a beautiful thing.

Anyone else?

Sym
Edited by Symantha on 10/15/2012 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
The old guy better not die, if he does they're screwed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
My favorite part of the episode was the introduction of Michonne. So quiet, so mysterious, and so badass!

I can't wait for Merle to reappear. That will be an interesting family reunion between him and the group.

My dislike of Lori has been steadily rising since the beginning of the show. I'm glad to see Rick feeling the same way.

I've been wondering if the black guy and his son that Rick met in Season 1 are ever going to show up again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]