Who would win?

90 Worgen Death Knight
Me and my friends have been having arguments of who would win the mighty king Varian wrynn and the alliance or the brutish Garrosh hellscream and the horde..so how bout you guys decide.
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
Varian Vs. Garrosh, Varian. He has kicked his butt before, the chin can kick it again!

The whole side in all out war with all their troops?

The Horde.

Between Garrosh's enslaved evil things, and Sylvanas raising every Human that falls, they just wouldnt be able to stand up to that.

Altho if we are talking like a "Azeroth's Deadliest Warrior" thing. Varian, Garrosh and a representative of each race. Probably Varian again. Garrosh aint a thinker...
Edited by Zaestrasza on 10/15/2012 8:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Forced to agree with the above post.

The Horde is basically playing a war game, while the Alliance isn't willing to go where the Horde do.

And everyone knows Azeroth's Deadliest Warrior is Cimno.
Reply Quote
well spoiler alert
garrosh kills anduinn next patch, voljin and garrosh have a beef, darnassus gets sha bombed, tyrande goes berserk, varian enters the battle for pandaria

Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter

The Horde is basically playing a war game, while the Alliance isn't willing to go where the Horde do.

Ive seen you fight a few times, I agree with that. But I dont think it would be fair to put someone stronger then both faction leaders in that scenario!

well spoiler alert
garrosh kills anduinn next patch, voljin and garrosh have a beef, darnassus gets sha bombed, tyrande goes berserk, varian enters the battle for pandaria

[Further Spoilers Ahead!]
Lets face it, Anduin wont stay dead. He is the Alliance's Thrall. Vol'jin and Garrosh, Vol'jin FTW I cant wait. No ambush can take him down! No one liked Darnassus, too purple. Black and white will be an improvement. Tyrande Im pretty sure loses when she goes nuts, then bows down to the "high king"(No not of Skyrim, sadly) because Blizz hates Nelves now. Also doesnt Jaina finally decide to do something? Theramore didnt do it, but Anduins death's news reatches her and somehow the death of one is worse then her whole city.

Okay went into more depth spoiling for everyone :3

Oh and more dailys, fun amirite?
Edited by Zaestrasza on 10/16/2012 7:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

Ive seen you fight a few times, I agree with that. But I dont think it would be fair to put someone stronger then both faction leaders in that scenario!

well spoiler alert

Lets face it, Anduin wont stay dead. He is the Alliance's Thrall. Vol'jin and Garrosh, Vol'jin FTW I cant wait. No ambush can take him down! No one liked Darnassus, too purple. Black and white will be an improvement. Tyrande Im pretty sure loses when she goes nuts, then bows down to the "high king"(No not of Skyrim, sadly) because Blizz hates Nelves now. Also doesnt Jaina finally decide to do something? Theramore didnt do it, but Anduins death's news reatches her and somehow the death of one is worse then her whole city.

Jaina decides to kick those dirty Sunreavers out of Dalaran.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
cimno+velale =deadliest combo shoulda seen us doing arenas
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/18/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Velale

Oh god please no put that footage away that's private.
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter

Oh god please no put that footage away that's private.

O.o

Jaina decides to kick those dirty Sunreavers out of Dalaran.

Ah yes, then finally the Blood Elves do something. Although I think Dreanei, Worgen and Goblins are still left hanging loosely in the wind...
Edited by Zaestrasza on 10/18/2012 1:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
nobody does "for the alliance" or "for the horde" because it takes forever to get a raid togeter
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
NECRO!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things!

Julie Andrews is a Goddess and a Saint.

YES BOTH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]