Revenant Recruiting! (25, Alliance)

(Locked)

100 Dwarf Paladin
Current Needs: All

Realm: Echo Isles

Our Raid Times for MoP: Sunday-Wednesday starting 7:00 PM server (PST) and ending at 10:00 PM. (We start at 7:30 PM on Sundays, and end the same time as the rest) We expect 75% attendance at a minimum, to maintain an active spot. Revenant is the oldest raiding guild on Echo Isles, and the only on the realm to clear SWP before the WOTLK expansion. The guild's leadership has all been on board for 5+ years - while many on the raiding roster have been in guild for similarly lengthy periods. We have a laid-back atmosphere full of laughs, but when it's time for a tough encounter, we buckle down and get it done. Revenant also boasts a fine, frequently-updated Web site, where officers and members often post tips, strats and hilarious Youtube videos. Alts are encouraged, as we do frequently hold alt runs. This is also a fine guild for those who enjoy some older content in their schedule, and for those who'd like to aim for as many achievement points as possible.

What we are looking for: We are seeking talented players who take initiative to study their class and upcoming encounters. We require applicants to be 18+, and we expect drama-free, team players who can follow orders, exhibit patience, show respect for their peers and move out of bad stuff.

Loot: We use the EPGP system, with decay and a clean slate with each new tier. We believe our numbers balance the need to reward consistency while offering newcomers a chance to win loot fairly early on.

Questions: If you have any other questions, research our Web site or contact Greta (alts: Beaujungfrau, Rhetta) or Pastafarian (alts: Fettachinian, Orzonian, Worganfreemn, Battletag: Pastafarian#1750) ingame.
90 Pandaren Hunter
still looking for reliable players,
can specifically use healers at the moment but all are welcome and encouraged to apply
at Revenant.me
90 Human Priest
word of the day: mucro [MYOO-kroh] -noun meaning a short point projecting abruptly, as at the end of a leaf.
90 Pandaren Hunter
Current Needs: All
(all strong players interested in Revenant are encouraged to apply no matter the class or spec)

Website: http://revenant.meRealm: Echo IslesOur Raid Times for MoP: Sunday-Wednesday starting 7:00 PM server (PST) and ending at 10:00 PM. We expect 75% attendence at a minimum, to maintain an active spot. Revenant is the oldest raiding guild on Echo Isles, and the only on the realm to clear SWP before the WOTLK expansion. The guild's leadership has all been on board for 5+ years - while many on the raiding roster have been in guild for similarly lengthy periods. We have a laid-back atmosphere full of laughs, but when it's time for a tough encounter, we buckle down and get it done. Revenant also boasts a fine, frequently-updated Web site, where officers and members often post tips, strats and hilarious Youtube videos. Alts are encouraged, as we do frequently hold alt runs. This is also a fine guild for those who enjoy some older content in their schedule, and for those who'd like to aim for as many achievement points as possible.What we are looking for:We are seeking talented players who take initiative to study their class and upcoming encounters. We require applicants to be 18+, and we expect drama-free, team players who can follow orders, exhibit patience, show respect for their peers and move out of bad stuff.

Loot:We use the EPGP system, with decay and a clean slate with each new tier. We believe our numbers balance the need to reward consistency while offering newcomers a chance to win loot fairly early on.

Questions:If you have any other questions, research our Web site or contact Greta (alts: Beaujungfrau, Rhetta) or Pastafarian (alts: Fettachinian, Orzonian) ingame
90 Pandaren Hunter
looking for reliable players of all classes

apply at Revenant.me
99 Gnome Mage
Looking for reliable raiders, please apply.
90 Human Paladin
10/17/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Jullee
Looking for reliable raiders, please apply.

She asked nicely, guys
90 Pandaren Hunter

apply at Revenant.me
90 Night Elf Hunter
Cute panda, Dréster, but somehow I thought you'd have gone for a redhead.
90 Human Priest
word of the day: veloce [ve-LAW-che] -adjective meaning played at a fast tempo.

still looking for more to fill out a 25 man raid. please apply.
90 Human Priest
word of the day: assoil [uh-SOIL] -verb meaning to absolve; acquit; pardon.
90 Pandaren Hunter

apply at Revenant.me

10/19/2012 12:42 AMPosted by Loden
Cute panda, Dréster, but somehow I thought you'd have gone for a redhead

10/19/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Hasu
still looking for more to fill out a 25 man raid. please apply.
Edited by Dréster on 10/21/2012 1:03 AM PDT
90 Human Priest
word of the day: recusant [REK-yuh-zuhnt] -adjective meaning a person who refuses to submit, comply, etc.
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/21/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Hasu
word of the day: recusant [REK-yuh-zuhnt] -adjective meaning a person who refuses to submit, comply, etc.

apply at Revenant.me
99 Gnome Mage
Still looking for reliable raiders, please apply
100 Dwarf Paladin
Hey guys! App!
100 Gnome Rogue
We need a few more people.
90 Human Priest
word of the day: acephalous [ey-SEF-luhs] -adjective meaning without a leader or ruler.

4 bosses down and still LFM! :)
90 Human Priest
word of the day: parturient [pahr-TOOR-ee-uhnt] -adjective meaning bearing or about to bear young; travailing.

Looking for heals and dps
90 Pandaren Hunter
Current Needs: All DPS and Healers(all strong players interested in Revenant are encouraged to apply no matter the class or spec)

apply at Revenant.me
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]