Revenant Recruiting! (25, Alliance)

(Locked)

:(
90 Human Priest
Word of the day: Quench [kwench] -verb meaning to slake, satisfy, or allay as in thirst, desires, or passion.

Finished buying Christmas gifts today wewt!
90 Night Elf Rogue
LFM dps. Most seasoned/oldest raiding guild on the server. Great leadership
90 Night Elf Rogue
DPS. Great tanks and heals in place. quality
90 Human Priest
Word of the day: Howdah [Hou-duh] -noun meaning a seat or platform for one or more persons placed on the back of an elephant.

Would love some dps of any class besides priests.
Fill out an app and contact Greta in game or via in-game-mail for your response.
90 Night Elf Rogue
hat trick
90 Night Elf Rogue
Rev is and will always be here. only guild to clear Sunwell on this server during BC. apply.

grizzly bear
90 Human Priest
Word of the day: anopisthograph [an-uh-PIS-thuh-graf] -noun meaning a manuscript, or book having writing on only one side.

bump bump bump
90 Human Priest
Word of the day Mulligrubs [MUHL-i-gruhbz] -noun meaning ill temper; colic; grumpiness.

DPS please apply.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Hey you guys! You should apply today! We are looking for several people who aren't shadow priests, healers, or tanks!

http://revenant.me
90 Gnome Mage
Still need people, mostly dps. Please apply.
90 Human Paladin
Jullee
90 Gnome Rogue
What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?
90 Gnome Rogue
It's an imperfect world, but it's the only one we got. I guarantee you the day weapons are no longer needed to keep the peace, I'll start making bricks and beams for baby hospitals.

Need more deepz
90 Human Priest
Word of the day Adiaphorous [ad-ee-AF-er-uhs] -adjective meaning doing neither good nor harm.

Still LFM dps spots. Just need a few more skilled bodies. :)
90 Pandaren Shaman
app now
90 Human Paladin
punch and pie
90 Gnome Rogue
Unfortunately, no one can be told what Revenant is. You have to see it for yourself.
90 Human Priest
Word of the day: Plication [plahy-KEY-shuhn] -noun meaning the act or procedure of folding.

Bumping for more dps apps. Any class but priests.
90 Pandaren Shaman
The Use of the word Bump is frowned upon tremendously in the Guild Recruitment forums
as it would be unfair to type in bump and see your thread jettisoned to the front of the forum. Simply put i refuse to use the term bump to bump the thread.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]