Cross-Realm crap.

90 Human Warrior
I am sick and tired of this cross realm sh#!$, I thought it would be nice at first and its not!. I am tired of competing not only against ppl on my realm now for ore or herbs but several over realms alliance and horde populations >_>. There is next to nothing half the time in some areas. and the ganking outside Dark Portal is getting old >_>, from what I see its cross realm horde that does it and not ppl from this realm....I seriously hope Blizz removes this huge mistake within a patch or 3 because I as well as countless others are getting sick of it.
If you are sick of cross realms leave a message here, maybe getting several hundred responses they might take note. and if you wanna troll or be stupid feel free like I care if you want to waste
time out of your day commenting on something you dont like lol...

With that said, if its to balance out the low populated realms, sh%$ combine them with other low populated realms not with a high populated realm such as KT....makes no sense to populate it more.
Edited by Apollyøn on 10/13/2012 6:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i hate teh bullies in dark portal and finding no herbs & ores when i farm too it's annoying! i agree low pop realms should be matched with low pop ones. high pop realms that are sometimes full or locked liek KT should be left as it is, exempt from cross-realm crap. it's ruining teh game experience for me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
<PvP Gødz>

lmao
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
<PvP Gødz>

lmao

what can he say, he loves the ø's
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I do, they are exotic to me ^_^, aaaaand if you dont like it guess what...LMAO I DONT CARE its my toon, I have to play him not you have a nice day.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Sø what yøu're trying tø say is it's nøt fair that yøu have tø deal with PvP øn a PvP server.

K.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Sø what yøu're trying tø say is it's nøt fair that yøu have tø deal with PvP øn a PvP server.

K.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
oh shush ya trolls
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
YOU SHUSH NO ONE WOMAN
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]