So, the Shado Pan dailies on Sra'Vess

90 Pandaren Rogue
I am beyond frustrated with the daily quests in this area.

I don't need to say anything else about it really, everyone in this thread has covered it really well.

Fix it, Blizzard. Questing this ridiculously frustrating CAN'T be something you really wanted.
Edited by Kosugi on 10/31/2012 4:47 AM PDT
90 Orc Hunter
Am I the only person that does not have major troubles these dailies?
I never use the supplies, I have died like over the course of a few weeks that I have done these dailies. My companion doesn't bug out, I suppose sometimes they do seem kinda useless though.
I will admit the quest for the elites needs minor tweaking, simply that of making the elites untaggable (anybody can get credit when attacking) or up the spawn rate or even increase their overall number. As it stands at high peak times it is hard to find the elites, and if you do find one you have to swoop down and pull instantly to get the tag, this can result in getting to many of the lesser mantid which can be fatal.
Certainly they are my least favorite of the three options, but they aren't to bad unless there is competition for the elites.
90 Blood Elf Mage
worst dailys since game was released. smoke bombs are worthless, elites are easy but the spawn rate and number of mantids is ridiculous.
worst dailies ever. 3 times elites reset when i had them less than 20%. Horribly broken area
91 Dwarf Shaman
These quests are hilaaaariously bad. My companion got knocked, or flew, or something into two other groups while I was fighting, despawned immediately after and showed back up to evade bug the mobs THREE times in a row. What the !@#$? Why put so many things in such a small space?
95 Blood Elf Mage
I doubt this was even beta-tested. Or the beta-testers are ignorant. Cuz if I was beta-testing these dailies I would have pointed a lot of things to be fixed on the first attempt.
86 Blood Elf Mage
I just don't do them on my two 90's. If I see that questline coming, I wait till the next day. The valor and rep isn't worth the hassle.
100 Gnome Warlock
01/15/2013 08:42 PMPosted by Tabuu
I doubt this was even beta-tested. Or the beta-testers are ignorant. Cuz if I was beta-testing these dailies I would have pointed a lot of things to be fixed on the first attempt.

Not always the fault of the Beta testers. I remember pointing out that the precursor quests to the Temple of the Red Crane, given by Anduin, had TWO Anduins with gold "!" over their heads. This was during the summer, 2012, and, guess what, both Anduins are still there, as of yesterday, when I was running my 7th alt through the area.

On the other hand, while discussing Sra'Vess quests, I am surprised that no one has complained about Friends, Not Food!, where you have to rescue three Shado-Pan trainees. You cannot fly in, because insects dismount you (to your death, if you did not know), the elite Kunchong see through your stealth, and your "companion" is more hindrance than anything else.
85 Tauren Druid
This is easily the worst BS in terms of quests I have seen in *quite* a while, and I play WoW over 8 years by now. A fix is urgently required!
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Picked up my first batch of shado-pan dailies ever, only to fly to sra'vess and wonder why I wasn't stealthed. It's a good thing that I'm a raid geared tank, or else this would have been a major pain in the rear. I spent an hour alone trying to figure out how to stealth with Taoshi, only to find that its a bug doing it.

Fix it.
100 Worgen Rogue
Good luck getting it fixed, been reporting for months in game and was told by a gm "it's probably a issue with your computer"
90 Worgen Druid
Fix this damn set of dailies. I never die on dailies, except for these
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)