Nat's Pagle Reputation

90 Pandaren Monk
This rep grind is the worst of all, why would blizz add a fishing tome to help you level fishing on your alts on as reward of this grind, it will take me less time to level fishing to 600 with each of my 10 alts than to grind the required rep for the tome.

an extremely lucky person might get the 85 required rare fish in less than 20 cast, the others might cast 500 times and not see a single one.

Can we get more way to improve this rep?, maybe quests for him, higher catch rate for the rares fish, or at least have the tome moved to anglers rep. This is the most annoying rep of all since fishing is already boring enough.
Reply Quote
10/14/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Zuiquan
it will take me less time to level fishing to 600 with each of my 10 alts than to grind the required rep for the tome.

The tome is not the only reason to get the rep though.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
tome requires revered and hat exalted, they are not so far from each other. been a Friend rep grind
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm pretty sure Nat Pagle rep is a circle of hell.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
They should have put a couple of BiS pieces on him. Then we'd really be hearing the complaints :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/14/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Alelsa
They should have put a couple of BiS pieces on him. Then we'd really be hearing the complaints :D

The forums will be flooded with complains, but they just added an item for the most boring profession.
Reply Quote
10/14/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Alelsa

They did...the BiS fishing hat ;)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yeah, you can get the same bonus from the engi crafted bait.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
The three rare fish for the daily faction turn in could use a higher drop rate. I would be happy with 5%. 1%? That's for pets and mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Lol that Tome is the most expensive piece of JUNK. I would understand it when it required over 30 fishes to get a SINGLE skill and the casting time was ONE MINUTE. But now it's just plain dumb easy.

We could get some bonus for showing him his own Arcanite Fishing Pole though... or having done the quest to get to 300 skill. At least I'm glad there's still nothing that beats this pole.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
It's all fishing rewards - Nat Pagle rep isn't a barrier to anything.

It's a reward for fishing, for people who like fishing. If you don't like fishing, why would you chase the fishing rep reward?
Reply Quote
Ive never gotten even one rare fish and Ive been 600 skill for some time.
Reply Quote
14 Worgen Priest
I'd be shocked if someone actually reached exalted with this guy before this expansion finishes at this rate.

This is sadism at its best.
Reply Quote
It's all fishing rewards - Nat Pagle rep isn't a barrier to anything.

It's a reward for fishing, for people who like fishing. If you don't like fishing, why would you chase the fishing rep reward?

Why did Hillary climb Everest? It wasn't like he needed to.

It was just THERE.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lol, his prize fishies are shy of taking the bait and Nat himself is stingy with befriending the players but alas, I have always enjoyed fishing in game, very relaxing to me and thus I know eventually, I will become his best friend.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
If they nerf this rep, I am quitting. You filthy Cata babbies need to keep your paws off of SOMETHING.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/14/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Solaru
it will take me less time to level fishing to 600 with each of my 10 alts than to grind the required rep for the tome.

The tome is not the only reason to get the rep though.

Do tell... what are some more reasons?

I keep thinking there's probably stuff just not showing up for me in his little "buy from you" tab. I mean... there has to be, right?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
i like fishing, and even i HATE this
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]