The Walking Dead: Season 3, Episode 1

6 Pandaren Monk
Am I the only one getting sick of the fact that they pick a back drop to an entire season and they never leave? Look at season 1, they were all over the place. I didn't have to see the same farm, or the same prison for ten episodes. Every episode in season 1 was incredible.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
03/05/2013 05:54 AMPosted by Pundead
I think Rick has or is close to finally snapping out of his crazy phase.

I think so also. After seeing how messed up Morgan is, Rick realized how close he came to being like that himself. It kind of sobered him up.
Edited by Nunepi on 3/5/2013 12:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
03/04/2013 09:48 PMPosted by Nunepi
Everything aside, Shane and Dale made the show more interesting, and I miss them both.

They were both good characters, Shane was great. They both felt human and the decisions they made were easy to understand why, even if you didn't agree with them, while the others would have weird mood swings and do things that didn't make sense.

That said, I don't miss Dale at all, Hershel has more than filled his role in the group, and is better at it because he doesn't feel overly preachy the way Dale could. I do miss Shane a little, especially now that the group could use him.

Maybe Meryl can fill Shane's role, the violent wildcard 8)

Funny thing is, He was fine after him and Rick had it out, then You Know Who came and screwed with his mind one last time, telling him how wrong she was and how right he was. It all goes back to Lori...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Funny thing is, He was fine after him and Rick had it out, then You Know Who came and screwed with his mind one last time, telling him how wrong she was and how right he was. It all goes back to Lori...

Who needs to stop being in Rick's mind.

I don't even get why he's so sad over the loss of her since they were not getting along at all.

Rick, it's just a mega perma-divorce.

Also the quip on Talking Dead about getting a picture of Shane so Judith could see her real dad?

That was priceless.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock

At least the Whori is now dead. Shame on you though, Shane- you're probably plowing her on a cloud somewhere.

Funny, I can see Shane and Lori living as undead in purgatory, where Lori's a prostitute and Shane's her pimp. I'd pay to see an episode based around that, or at least a webisode.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
03/05/2013 05:17 PMPosted by Nethekurse

At least the Whori is now dead. Shame on you though, Shane- you're probably plowing her on a cloud somewhere.

NIMBUS!!!

First thing I thought after reading that lol
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
NIMBUS!!!
First thing I thought after reading that lol

Shane used Kaiokenx10 on Lori...in the bum. Flawless Victory!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Only 3 left....but man was this last one great
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Only 3 left....but man was this last one great

I'm a little concerned, that will mean that the season finale is on at the same time as the season premier of GoT right? That's cruel, real cruel.

Good episode, but I am more than ready for the shoot out. I hope they don't drag it out until the end of the season.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
That does it, I've had it with Andrea >:(

She was supposedly a lawyer(specifically a very successful one) back before the zombie apocalypse hit, but she couldn't even delegate with either Rick or the Governor, two nut jobs?

So what exactly was the point of having her come along? Hell even Daryl and Hershel were able to make simple conversion with the enemy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....
Andrea, you dumb blonde.

Btw.
I feel totally safe with Maggie and Glenn taking watch over the perimeter :P
Edited by Honeypot on 3/10/2013 8:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
/sigh
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
For some reason, I just can't really get into this season. Season 1 was awesome and season 2 was pretty good, but I can't explain why I have this feeling of boredom after watching the last couple of episodes for this season.

Maybe it has something to do with Homeland. I swear, I just can't get into any other show after watching the amazingness that is Homeland. I feel like I've even lost interest in Game of Thrones thanks to that show.
Edited by Notthehair on 3/10/2013 9:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Andrea, you friggin' useless...

I don't care if she FINALLY wises up in the next preview, it's too late for redemption for her.

Rick, WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOOT HIM!?! WHY!?!

Anyone else wanna try to unscrew the Gov's X-eye? Or is it just me? >_>

Also, I still love Hershel, so much. He is not allowed to die ever.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
People still watch TV?
Reply Quote
52 Undead Priest
That does it, I've had it with Andrea >:(

She was supposedly a lawyer(specifically a very successful one) back before the zombie apocalypse hit, but she couldn't even delegate with either Rick or the Governor, two nut jobs?

I think she was a civil rights lawyer. Anyways she has pissed me off all season, but apparently she has figured out how bad of a person the Governor is. If you saw the sneak preview for next week, she has definitely made up her mind about him :)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
03/11/2013 07:35 AMPosted by Orangejulius
Anyways she has pissed me off all season, but apparently she has figured out how bad of a person the Governor is.

I am dubious; she finds out what he did to Maggie, tells Hershel "I can't go back there", then ends up going back there with the Gov. That must be one hell of a comfortable bed.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Andrea, you friggin' useless...

I don't care if she FINALLY wises up in the next preview, it's too late for redemption for her.

Rick, WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOOT HIM!?! WHY!?!

Anyone else wanna try to unscrew the Gov's X-eye? Or is it just me? >_>

That's what they said about Dale...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I can decide if the Gov's assistant is going to wind up with Rick's group, or om nom'ed. His character just screams "I'm gonna get om nom'ed!" But then he also seems to be realizing that the Gov is a sleaze.
Edited by Snozberries on 3/11/2013 2:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock

I've grown to really like Hershel, as well. It may not happen for a while, but I think Hershel will die, similar to the way that Dale died in the comic book.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
That's what they said about Dale...

NO! I ALREADY LOST DALE, THEY CAN'T TAKE HERSHEL TOO!

DAAAAALLLLLEEEEE! T_T
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]