The Walking Dead: Season 3, Episode 1

85 Orc Warlock
03/11/2013 10:52 PMPosted by Killercaitie
That's what they said about Dale...

NO! I ALREADY LOST DALE, THEY CAN'T TAKE HERSHEL TOO!

DAAAAALLLLLEEEEE! T_T

T-DOOOOOGG!

AAAAXXXEEELLL!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
lol the Governor...

that dude just isn't right.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Meh. Felt like I was watching a lousy horror thriller through out the whole episode.

Also, I'm beginning to enjoy watching Andrea screw things up.
Oh Andrea, you dumb blonde.
Edited by Honeypot on 3/17/2013 7:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Meh. Felt like I was watching a lousy horror thriller through out the whole episode.

I was laughing the whole time she was trying to sneak around in the warehouse. Everything she touched made an extremely loud noise to give her away. You would think after the 5th time she would just stay away from the chain link fences.

I take back what I said about Milton being a weasel. Was nice to see him actually take a stand. Somewhat annoyed at Andrea telling him if he was going to stay he wouldn't be able to stand by and do nothing. That's been her job all season and she doesn't want anybody else taking it apparently.

I can totally see the Gov killing Andrea in front of the prison now to hurt Michonne.
Edited by Nunepi on 3/17/2013 10:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
03/17/2013 07:36 PMPosted by Nunepi

I was laughing the whole time she was trying to sneak around in the warehouse. Everything she touched made an extremely loud noise to give her away. You would think after the 5th time she would just stay away from the chain link fences.

I take back what I said about Milton being a weasel. Was nice to see him actually take a stand. Somewhat annoyed at Andrea telling him if he was going to stay he wouldn't be able to stand by and do nothing. That's been her job all season and she doesn't want anybody else taking it apparently.

I can totally see the Gov killing Andrea in front of the prison now to hurt Michonne.

What if Milton isn't as harmless as we think?? What if he wants everyone to kill eachother? Just to get them out of the way. I mean the whole thing about seeing if there is a "spark" left could be him just seeing if he could control them.

Just a thought.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
What if Milton isn't as harmless as we think?? What if he wants everyone to kill eachother? Just to get them out of the way. I mean the whole thing about seeing if there is a "spark" left could be him just seeing if he could control them.

The mad scientist, I like it. Better than the mad civil servant that is the gov anyway 8)
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock

Friday the 13th Part 20.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
& I don't even care that he has her tied up.

What bugged me was his whistle. It sounded like a Zelda song for the first three notes & I kept expecting it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Holy !@#$...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Seeing Daryl breaking down crying is probably one of the most heartbreaking moments in the series.

R.I.P Merle.

Well guys, there is only 1 episode till season ends, what do you think is gonna happen? Who's gonna get killed next?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Seeing Daryl breaking down crying is probably one of the most heartbreaking moments in the series.

R.I.P Merle.

Well guys, there is only 1 episode till season ends, what do you think is gonna happen? Who's gonna get killed next?

I felt bad for Merle, even worse after Daryl broke down like that.

Saddest moment would still have to be Shanes death in S2.

But damn Daryl...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
What am I feeling? Sadness...for a jerk? What is going on?

A little confused on why Daryl went a little overboard with the knife.

The ghost phone has been stolen! How will Rick contact the other side now?!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Who's gonna get killed next?

Carol. She has been in the background so long she is the new T-Dog. Bad spot to be if you want to live.

Glenn or Maggie, but just one of them. They can't let them get married and then not kill off one of them for extra emotional drama.
Edited by Nunepi on 3/24/2013 8:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
1) DARYL FEELINGS

2) When Rick did his speech, he rhymed at first so I kept it going & made a dorky poem.

"The Governor said he'd leave us alone,
if we would hand over Michonne.
I though I might throw him a bone,
but my heart's not made of stone...
At least my ghost wife is off the phone!

It was just too easy or jokes!

Also... What ever happened to Hershal's watch from season 2? I thought Glen would have it for the proposal...
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
1) DARYL FEELINGS

2) When Rick did his speech, he rhymed at first so I kept it going & made a dorky poem.

"The Governor said he'd leave us alone,
if we would hand over Michonne.
I though I might throw him a bone,
but my heart's not made of stone...
At least my ghost wife is off the phone!

It was just too easy or jokes!

Also... What ever happened to Hershal's watch from season 2? I thought Glen would have it for the proposal...

He showed it to Hershel when asking for his blessing.

What was with Merle taking Ricks cukoo phone?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
He showed it to Hershel when asking for his blessing.

Oh he did? I must have missed it while I was painting... good thing there's always repeats!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
What was with Merle taking Ricks cukoo phone?

I think he was more taking the cord attacted to it to tie up Michonne.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
1) DARYL FEELINGS

Maybe it's because I'm not as huge a Daryl fan as a lot of others, but I felt more for Merle at the end.

I disagree with the people on the talk show after that were saying Merle did it for the group, and that he finally became one of them though. I think he only did it to try and save Daryl, I don't think he really cared about the group.
Edited by Nunepi on 3/25/2013 12:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
03/25/2013 11:08 AMPosted by Nunepi
1) DARYL FEELINGS

Maybe it's because I'm not as huge a Daryl fans as a lot of others, but I felt more for Merle at the end.

I disagree with the people on the talk show after that were saying Merle did it for the group, and that he finally became one of them though. I think he only did it to try and save Daryl, I don't think he really cared about the group.

Exactly. He's still a self admitted douche, always has been. They just focused on his love for his little brother the last few episodes. In a way he still redeemed himself.
Edited by Kenokost on 3/25/2013 11:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Maybe it's because I'm not as huge a Daryl fan as a lot of others, but I felt more for Merle at the end.

I'm annoyed that he went out this way, so easily.

He was left to die many times & this time he didn't make it. :/

Oh, & Ben of the Shelbyville group is dead!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]