The Walking Dead: Season 3, Episode 1

85 Orc Warlock
10/22/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Nunepi
In a world where the dead reanimate and eat the living, I would suggest it is rather unwise to give someone mouth-to-mouth.

That would have been a great plot twist 8) Hershel eating Laurie's face!

She had it coming!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I don't like the uh "romance" between Carol and Daryl :(

also, love episode 2.

rick doesn't give any !@#$s anymore!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
10/22/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Kenokost
She had it coming!

Lol yes

I don't like the uh "romance" between Carol and Daryl :(

also, love episode 2.

rick doesn't give any !@#$s anymore!

This so much, Carol needs to stand on her won and Daryl just needs to keep being his awesome self.

Rick may of been harsh but in this type of world its necessary if you want to survive.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
10/24/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Hiroran
Rick may of been harsh but in this type of world its necessary if you want to survive.

What he did to the prisoner who ran was just wrong. The crazy one absolutely needed it, though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/24/2012 11:33 AMPosted by Snozberries

What he did to the prisoner who ran was just wrong. The crazy one absolutely needed it, though.

But I guess in reality, you gotta do what you need to do to survive. One less prisoner to feed, more food for the group? Those guys were convicts after all. They still got two prisoners left.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
10/25/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Pandabearr
But I guess in reality, you gotta do what you need to do to survive. One less prisoner to feed, more food for the group? Those guys were convicts after all. They still got two prisoners left.

This, also they already tried killing Rick once. Rick only killed him after he pushed a live zombie on him and almost hit him with his weapon. If he was innocent then he would have no reason to just book it out of there like that.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
Book Spoiler: It was originally Dale to get his leg chopped off
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
10/26/2012 06:26 PMPosted by
Book Spoiler: It was originally Dale to get his leg chopped off

OK? Nobody cares about your elite comic book knowledge. This is about the TV show.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I just did a season 1 marathon, bought season 2 last night, gonna start reading the graphic novels, and I'm loving the podcast :D

Not to mention season 3 is starting off AWESOME!!

I loved season 1, season 2 was just alright for me, but I'm hoping 3 makes up for it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/27/2012 09:48 PMPosted by Asthoriam
gonna start reading the graphic novels

Now see, I hold off from this.

That way I can enjoy the show, & once the show ends, I can go read the comics & enjoy the differences.

If you can avoid reading a book before seeing the tv/movie version, you'll get to enjoy them both a lot more.
Reply Quote
28 Undead Mage
10/28/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Killercaitie
gonna start reading the graphic novels

That way I can enjoy the show, & once the show ends, I can go read the comics & enjoy the differences.

If you can avoid reading a book before seeing the tv/movie version, you'll get to enjoy them both a lot more.

I think you must be my long-lost twin.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

I think as long as I can pace myself with the series and not jump ahead I should be keeping myself in suspense. I already know a lot of the differences between the comic and the show.

I would probably only read up until they get to the prison and hold off there at least til the season ends.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/28/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Rictras
I think you must be my long-lost twin.

... Brother?

I think as long as I can pace myself with the series and not jump ahead I should be keeping myself in suspense. I already know a lot of the differences between the comic and the show.

I would probably only read up until they get to the prison and hold off there at least til the season ends.

It's so easy to get ahead of yourself if you're reading though. I know some things but that's because it's impossible to exist without people talking about the comic. x_x

I still try my best to just stick to the show.

Although, I was watching a random zombie flick the other night & what happened in it could very well happen to Lori.

It might not, & it wouldn't in the same way for sure... but it was interesting (& hilarious with a low budget) nonetheless.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
. . .so darly's brother merl is back . . .

merde!

dat metal arm

also, those heads in the end are kinda creepy. i feel bad for the soldiers they killed (and the injured pilot whose head ended up in an aquarium).

governor's a madman i tell you!
Reply Quote
21 Undead Warlock
The thing that Daryl and Carol have going on is alright by me. The only thing I didn't like is when Carol tried to stage a mutiny against the Ricktator at the end of season 2 by telling Daryl he should be leader.

As to what Rick did to the prisoners, yes it was kind of harsh, but had he not left that man to die, the dude would have come back and possibly taken out one or more members of Rick's group. It was cold, but I don't think it's colder than what Shane was. There are similarities, but Rick is more of a chaotic good, where as Shane was more along the chaotic neutral line, in my opinion.

That being said, Daryl in the best. His brother is back and I can't wait to see what will come of Merl (spelling?) being on one side and Daryl being Rick's right hand man.

This season is looking like it's going to be a good one. I'm pretty excited.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I hate how they had to recast Hershel.

Damn it, Scott! Why'd you have to get yourself arrested for DUI!?!?!?

waiiit they recasted hersel??? i must be blind to not see that lol
Reply Quote
21 Undead Warlock
They didn't. Time passed in the show, and Hershel grew a beard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]