The Walking Dead: Season 3, Episode 1

100 Gnome Rogue
12/03/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Hiroran
The national guard slaughter, I saw that more about him being threatened by an armed group of trained men and not wanting to even risk the dangers that inviting would involve.

The natl guard didn't even know about the town, I would call it evil to go out and murder people that would likely have passed them by without even knowing they existed. Decapitating the helicopter survivor and all those others to display on his wall is evil. His bad excuse that he did it to "see the horrors going on outside" was stupid.

Maggie situation,He had no intentions other than to scare/threaten her to try and get information. I saw what meryl did as far worse to Glenn as he attempted to kill Glenn.

Using the threat of sexual assault to scare/threaten is evil. What Meryl did to Glenn was evil, and the Gov condoned it. He is far from a sympathetic character.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
12/03/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Nunepi
The national guard slaughter, I saw that more about him being threatened by an armed group of trained men and not wanting to even risk the dangers that inviting would involve.

The natl guard didn't even know about the town, I would call it evil to go out and murder people that would likely have passed them by without even knowing they existed. Decapitating the helicopter survivor and all those others to display on his wall is evil. His bad excuse that he did it to "see the horrors going on outside" was stupid.

Maggie situation,He had no intentions other than to scare/threaten her to try and get information. I saw what meryl did as far worse to Glenn as he attempted to kill Glenn.

Using the threat of sexual assault to scare/threaten is evil. What Meryl did to Glenn was evil, and the Gov condoned it. He is far from a sympathetic character.

Maybe its evil for you but like I said I dont have a problem with it. I felt bad for the governor at the end.

I can see how most of those things would be considered bad, but I dont understand the complaint about the wall. How is that evil in any way? Sure it may be creepy but "Profound immorality, wickedness, and depravity" does not seem to be the case.
Reply Quote
28 Undead Mage

I can see how most of those things would be considered bad, but I dont understand the complaint about the wall. How is that evil in any way?

One of the heads belonged to the helicopter pilot. He was on his way to recovery, and presented no threat. The governor had him killed anyway, and put his head up for personal display.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/03/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Pundead
Would she even want to? She saw that one of the 'terrorists' was Daryl and just sat there being Andrea. Didn't say anything, didn't do anything. She's so stupid I can't take it.

/agree

I was yelling at the tv for Michonne to kill her. I am so sick of her.

If she died off, the show would be no different other than slightly less annoying. >=/

& yes at the comparison to last season's mid-break with Sophia... that had so much emotion.

That also pisses me off that Carl didn't name the baby Sophia like he said he would!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
12/03/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Killercaitie
Would she even want to? She saw that one of the 'terrorists' was Daryl and just sat there being Andrea. Didn't say anything, didn't do anything. She's so stupid I can't take it.

/agree

I was yelling at the tv for Michonne to kill her. I am so sick of her.

If she died off, the show would be no different other than slightly less annoying. >=/

& yes at the comparison to last season's mid-break with Sophia... that had so much emotion.

That also pisses me off that Carl didn't name the baby Sophia like he said he would!

Should of just kept it !@#-kicker.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/03/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Kenokost
Should of just kept it !@#-kicker.
Yes.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
See everybody in 2 months! Have to say, I was looking forward to coming here to discuss the episodes every Sunday almost as much as I was watching the episodes 8)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/04/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Nunepi
See everybody in 2 months! Have to say, I was looking forward to coming here to discuss the episodes every Sunday almost as much as I was watching the episodes 8)

Indeed, I liked the thread. We'll bring it back from the dead soon! >:D
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Indeed was quite nice. Overall I am enjoying season 3 a lot more than season 2.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I love this show.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Breaking news: Officially renewed for a fourth season but Glen Mazzara (Frank Darabont's replacement) is already jumping ship before then.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Didn't Darabont also leave because of "differences" with the AMC executives ? That's a little alarming ..

Also, I'm sure most know but there's a season 3 marathon tomorrow.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Didn't Darabont also leave because of "differences" with the AMC executives ? That's a little alarming ..

Also, I'm sure most know but there's a season 3 marathon tomorrow.

Pre-mature bump.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
The time has come

Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
THE TIME HAS COME

COUNTDOWN GOGOGO
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Annnnnnnd we're back!

Just a few minutes left to go!

How has everyone been this past while? :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Even in death Lori is still screwing with his mind
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hooray for crazy Rick!

Oh Andrea, still the same dumb blonde >:(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Bah, didn't we already go through the crazy Rick phase??
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Andrea didn't bother me that much this episode. Winning the people in town over to her side seems like a smart idea for her part, as I don't think the Gov would try to kill her off while the rest of the town likes her. Of course he is going to start seeing her as competition for leadership now and turn against her fast.

Ghost Lori was a little scary.

Nice to see Glenn stand up for himself and get angry instead of meekly accepting what everybody else wants.

02/10/2013 07:16 PMPosted by Kenokost
Bah, didn't we already go through the crazy Rick phase??

I kind of like the idea that he is going to be permanently damaged somewhat, instead of going back to normal after a small amount of time. On the plus side, no better way to get rid of the unwanted group than to act crazy in front of them while holding a gun 8)
Edited by Nunepi on 2/10/2013 7:27 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]