[H] <The Milk Drinkers> 10m Weekend Raiders

90 Goblin Warlock
Guild Name: The Milk Drinkers
Server: Runetotem - PvE
Raids: 2pm-5pm PST Saturday and Sunday (6 hours/week)

First! Watch our promo vid!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdVTgF1gUps&feature=BFa&list=UUxXLPNy2N1AoC0RLFMAm5XA

Well to start this off, a little back story. <The Milk Drinkers> was originally formed as a guild where a group of RL friends and old school raiders could just hang out, as we eased ourselves back in to WoW during Cata. Not long after, we got the raiding bug. Started up a 10m group during the second week of DS. We went from killing 1 boss in our 1st week of raiding, to clearing H Madness by the time the nerf hit 25%.

We are a mature bunch of folks, that enjoy the short amount of time that our lives give us to play WoW on the weekends. We understand that real life happens, and sometimes there is nothing we can do to avoid that. That being said, we do not requires a specific amount of attendance. Although we do expect our raiders to be ready to go as often as possible, an extreme lack of attendance will not be ignored.

We keep a small and consistent roster, usually no more than 11 people, with alts and friends to fill holes when real life happens. With such a small roster, and a very small amount of time to stay competitive on server, we do expect our raiders to be on time, up to date with gear/spec, as well as having the right consumables ready to go once raid time hits.

So, now to the nitty gritty of the guild:

Progression
3/6 H MSV
6/6 HoF
4/4 TES
Needs
Tank
-DK
-Druid
DPS
-Shaman
Heal
-Pallly
-Priest
-Monk

Recruiting a healer is our primary goal at this point, although other applicants will always be considered

What we look for:

Raid Awareness: we expect you to know what is going on and when, everything should not have to be called by the raid leader.

Be Prepared: Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants etc etc etc

Maturity: Now, we don't have a solid "rule" affecting age, but we like to keep the drama out of WoW, so keep that in mind.

Heroic Experience: We do push for progression, especially into heroic content, so heroic experience is a major plus, not a necessity.

Know your class!: Inside and out.

Driven: Be prepared to push for kills, not just give up and move on. If it takes an entire weekend to kill a boss, or not kill a boss, that's the way it is.

Casually Serious: 6 hours of raid does not mean we take raiding lightly, it just means we don't have to time to push more time than that. We are a progression guild, on an extremely tight schedule.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, feel free to app on our shoddy little website:

http://milkdrinkers.guildlaunch.com

Or get a hold of me in game:
Bollweevil#1771
(or any officer for that matter)
Edited by Bollweevil on 2/5/2013 3:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
IQ above 70 please. I think our raid team average is about that.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Need tanks to MD to... (healers are starting to catch on)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
ok ok we dont really care if you have a 70 IQ, stay out of fire and your good!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
daily (Friday Bump). Have a good weekend thread, I will check in on you on Monday.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
You need tank? that to bad. I think you need more bump for you thread. Happy raiding time
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Still need a tank!
Edited by Bollweevil on 10/21/2012 5:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Updated to show us 4/6 as of this weekend... very close on Elegon!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Tanks need Tanks
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
ok Just to Clarify.

Tanks.

We Want YOU!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
ONE
If a tank falls in the woods, Does it.....

Oh screw it
BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump for an overly awesome raid leader~!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
bu dump du dump ba dump da dump a lil bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Still in Need, Indeed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
it gets lonely on this thread
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm looking for a good weekend raid group if you guys would accept a ret pally. I've pugged with you occasionally in DS and I think you're a great group.

Get back to me or wsp me in game if you've got space
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Update!! we are now 5/6 MV. Oh yes we made that dragon our ....
Now all we need is you to come along for the fun, so hit up our handy-dandy web site and fill out an app.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
and a large hunter panda runs across your screen with litterally 200 health left, yelling "I feal the Burn"...

Is this your future??? only one way to find out my freind.

APPLY
RAID
then everything else in life will fall into place
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]