For those that continuously miss Galleon...

90 Worgen Warlock
First off, screw catalyst :P. I"ve established a means to ensure all willing alliance can be made aware of Galleon spawns instantly. I would discuss it in this thread, but I'd rather those catalyst jerks not snag the idea as well :). PM me if you <3 496 loots.

GL in H progression all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I am the best ever.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON....brb i'm picking up my noderies off the floor cuz. DAT MADE MAH DAY.
Edited by Fossy on 10/17/2012 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/17/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Kappha
I am the best ever.

we discussed this btw. Best Cookie Ever.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
maybe something like this?

/run s,g=0,CreateFrame("frame");g:RegisterEvent("CHAT_MSG_MONSTER_YELL");g:SetScript("OnEvent",function(self,event,...) n=select(2,...);if n=="Chief Salyis" and s<=4 then SendChatMessage("OMG GALLEON SPAWN ALERT PANIC","GUILD");s=s+1 end end)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
maybe something like this?

/run s,g=0,CreateFrame("frame");g:RegisterEvent("CHAT_MSG_MONSTER_YELL");g:SetScript("OnEvent",function(self,event,...) n=select(2,...);if n=="Chief Salyis" and s<=4 then SendChatMessage("OMG GALLEON SPAWN ALERT PANIC","GUILD");s=s+1 end end)

just maybe
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
my evil plan! rawr! just a lil friendly banter between arch nemesis. That flag/bait idiot alliance technique works like a charm btw :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I'm sorry, but is there some ultra secret method to finding him when he spawns that only Catalyst knows? If they have the people online and ready to go and get first shot then more power to them.

I got in on 1 Sha fight, I have not done Galleon yet,we were hanging out for a good 15 minutes rounding up people, any Alliance group could have easily taken the kill. So if I am missing something obvious please let me know.

And if people are flagging up for PvP in the fight, the only answer I have for that is;

Working as intended.

We all demanded world PvP be brought back. So now we have it.
Edited by Marathal on 10/18/2012 2:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I'm confused...I even put smiley's in the original so as to not confuse anyone that this was actual QQ...because it wasn't. There wasn't any complaining in this thread, so I'm wondering why your response sounds a bit like a rebbutal.

Just recognizing catalyst as the opposing horde guild for my galleon experiences. No need for all that above. Carry on good sir.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Sorry if I misinterpreted, but you read

First off, screw catalyst
and
those catalyst jerks

Kind of negates the smileys.

My bad, all good. Hope to get a shot at the big lizard myself someday.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Yeah, just snagged 'em. I use smileys to imply playfulness :( forgive me!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
WHOA WHOA WHOA hi
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I like turtles
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Catalyst camps Galleon thats why they are first to get him just sayin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]