Opening lockboxes by mail

100 Undead Rogue
As a long time resident of the server, and making it easier for people to get their lockboxes open, I have a lockbox by mail service. The way it works is simple, you mail your boxes to me, I mail them back unlocked. I do not steal gold out of the boxes or take anything out of them, I do this as a service to help out people not to make gold. If you have any doubts about my service feel free to ask around for my satisfied customers, or just hit me up online and I will do it in person.

Thanks for your support

Salome's lockpicking LLC
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Indeed, reliable and prompt service <33
Reply Quote
Agreed ^^ Opened 18 boxes for me np. Thanks again
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
thanks. i might take you up on that offer. i have several cluttering up my bags. fee?
Reply Quote
Tips appreciated though.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I do not charge any fees, like I said I do not do this to make gold. If you would like to tip, that is fine, but I do not expect them or require them.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Still looking for more lockboxes that need opening. Be sure to take advantage of my free service.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wow, it is nice to see someone doing the community a service for a change. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Salome has always been really nice. Also has killer black-smithing service :)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Bringing this back up to the top just so people are aware of my free service. Why pay some other rogue when you can send it to me or meet me up ingame and get your box or boxes opened for the low price of free. Do not miss out on this great deal, nothing I like more than my mailbox being full to the brim with lockboxes to open for people, please make my holiday dreams come true.

Also as mentioned I have blacksmithing services available and can make nearly all patterns ingame, looking for that oddball item to finish your transmog set, be sure to hit me ingame for a link.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Bringing this back to the top for the holiday, be sure to hit me up ingame or through the mail and get your lockboxes opened free of charge.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Does this work cross-faction? I got about a 5 or 6 in the bank collecting dust.
Edited by Mythrios on 12/27/2012 8:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Deal
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Bringing this back to the top once again, so people can take advantage of my free service. Clean out those bank spaces clogged with lockboxes, and enjoy the free space.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Back to the top again, and also check out my blacksmithing ingame...if I cant make it...no one can.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Warboots of Mighty Lords Drat, no one can make it. :(

You are nice though so it's ok.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
This got buried again, so bringing it back up top again. Be sure to take advantage of my free service.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
im new how do i get in on this action
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
01/24/2014 11:19 AMPosted by Thrayn
im new how do i get in on this action

You find me hanging out, open trade, throw boxes in, I unlock, I trade back and you say thanks and run away. What follows is you telling everyone in your guild/friends list that there's a rogue opening stuff. I then get a wall of /wsp asking me to unlock stuff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]