If you need a guild, or just a change

90 Troll Shaman
I will say it like it is. Exitium is just better. If you are considering leaving whatever group of nutjobs you are stuck with just whisper one of the officers here and we can discreetly discuss matters and you can come and raid with a guild that has established longevity with members that have been here since pre-BC.

Please don't whisper me, I am not a nice guy at all and dont play with others well. Whisper Peepette, Sellindal Oobigoo or any variation of that name. I am not even sure what an Oobigoo is to be quite honest. Mli or Isoe.

Be smart and put yourself in a guild that truly knows how to raid, have fun, do stuff, achieve things and enjoy the game.

We have a recruitment thread on here, refer to it

NOTE: Some real perks the thread won't tell you are:

We have a Durnaxe, and he is breath taking
You can talk to Varn on vent. Yes THE Varn
We have women, more then one.
We have actual intellectuals
We do not have any acne ridden raging nerds that argue in trade chat trying to make sense of their lives
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
This is serious. It is an opportunity for you to actually enjoy playing on a dead server.

In fact, if you app today and are approved you can be on ventrilo this evening to listen to Tombstone read some selections of erotic poetry that he has written. It will be very exciting. Punch and pie to be served afterwards.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/19/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Razputen
We have women, more then one

pshh Girls dont play wow
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
10/20/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Mercymae
We have women, more then one

pshh Girls dont play wow

Please note he said women, not girls...except for Poop Cookie Girl. She sounds like she is 14 on vent.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Well there is more to it then just women. A full list of perks would have to include:

Many women of all ages and personality disorders
Lots of shenanigans. And when I say shenanigans, I mean SHENANIGANS!
Imitation bacon (kosher guild)
Was Durnaxe mentioned? He truly is glorious

If you have not given serious thought to trying Exitium then you have not given serious thought to getting your money's worth every month.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Just an FYI, we will be doing some serious PVP as well and we have the players to do it. In fact there is a dirty little rumor going around that Whiteguy aka Kranzler will be coming back soon. If you aren't around for that...well then you DO suck.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'm just *a* Varn. Haven't you heard? I come in six-packs now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
FYI we do PvP and we are pretty solid at that whole thing. Personally I would prefer to be on a PvP server but as it happens the two people that I enjoy playing WoW with are here.

If you are Alliance and are tired of being one of the 17 people left playing alliance on this server, we welcome you with open arms, punch and pie.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
rofl I have to give this thread a bump and thumbs up.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Exitium where we kill the boss then immediately wipe on trash.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
11/01/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Razputen
If you are Alliance and are tired of being one of the 17 people left playing alliance on this server, we welcome you with open arms, punch and pie.

Aww come on there are at least 40 of us still haunting stormwind
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
A few notes please:

1. Thank you Aveyax for the bump.
2. Mercymae - If the alliance is truly up to 40 members I am proud. Having said that I feel very strongly that a Nelf Priest would do even better as say....an Undead or Belf priest. Consider it, I will even give you EXTRA healing if you dps.

3. URGENT: please note that this thread is not sanctioned by the current slate of officers in Exitium.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I am proud of the results thus far. I see that people are responding to this thread and inquiring on Exitium and the shenanigans that are contained within.

Please don't be ashamed if you find yourself lame or perhaps without personality, we can change all that for you.

Even Big Jim Slade was once a member here. Reference below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ96dy93mP0
Edited by Mahamet on 12/26/2012 4:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
No fans of Kentucky fried Movie? Surprising.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Ron Burgundy raids with us.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
10/20/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Razputen
In fact, if you app today and are approved you can be on ventrilo this evening to listen to Tombstone read some selections of erotic poetry that he has written.
I'm listening..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
12/26/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Mahamet
Ron Burgundy raids with us.

He really doesn't raid with us, but Razputen has been known to wear that secks panther cologne on the weekends.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Mmmmm..... pungent. It.... stings, the nostrils....

I gotta say, that just smells like pure gasoline.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
It's got real bits of panther so you know it's good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]