Me and a buddy looking for a raid group

90 Blood Elf Mage
Hi, me and a friend are looking for raid a raid group. We are looking for a later night raiding (maybe in the 8ish range).

I'm a 470 mage (the toon I'm posting on). My previous raid experience was 3/8 HM pre-10% nerfs (I left after 15% hit and came back shortly before MoP).

My friend is a 466 Shadow Priest with 8/8 HM experience (3 of which is pre-10% nerfs).

You can reply here, whisper me in game, or send me mail if I'm not on.
Edited by Zblanks on 10/21/2012 11:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Side note: we are willing to hop over to alliance, and the spriest is now 467
Reply Quote
Guild name: The War Tusk Clan
Server: Frostwolf
Faction: Horde
Size: 10 Man
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: 9pm through 12am PST

Currently The War Tusk Clan's Team is in need of a healer with viable OS, and a MW Monk with viable OS to complete our runs leading into Terrace. Our roster will be set at 11-12 members, with rotation. All 12 spots will be considered "Core" but players will be asked to sit some fights for various reasons, including raid makeup, cd needs, etc.

About The War Tusk Clan:

The War Tusk Clan was formed in 2008 on Frostwolf's horde side. We are a guild with a rich social atmosphere and broad diversity in member population and continues to grow and evolve with the many changes this game has and will undergo. We are an ever expanding and growing guild always looking for additional members. As of right now we currently have three groups pushing through content, and the ever-present chatter of a lively guild at all hours of the day.

Our Members:
Part of what has helped the guild over the years is what we ask not only from our raiders but our members in general. We look for players who possess:

Maturity
Dedication
Reliability
Self Awareness
Patience
An understanding of teamwork
The ability to take criticism and better themselves

Contact Information:-In Game: Vargmal

-Online: www.guildportal.com (Put The War Tusk Clan, in the search bar!)

Added you to real-id. Hope to chat with you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]