[H] We Know Girls Recruiting.

90 Undead Warrior
We Know Girls currently the second highest progressed Horde guild on BT is recruiting healers and DPS. We raid Tues, Wed and Thurs from 8:15 pm to 11:00 pm server time (CST). Our current needs are Healers, Ranged DPS and a plate wearing Tank . If you have a me first (loot !@#$%) attitude please do not apply because we will not accept you. We are here to progress in MoP first and foremost, loot will always follow with progression. Previous raid experience is not necessary but is a huge positive. If you are interested you can PST Honu, Jugg, or Brymstone in game (preferred method) or go to wkgbt.wowstead.com.
Edited by Jugg on 12/9/2012 5:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
two threads, jugg. two threads.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Still recruiting healers and a tank
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I had the opportunity to raid with We Know Girls a few times and found their team great. Competent leadership and solid players for the most part. If you are into efficient, fun raiding I strongly urge you to apply to WKG!

~Hbomb
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]