MoP Profession Leveling Kits

60 Undead Warrior
Hello Forums! I hope everyone is enjoying Mists of Pandaria =) As promised here is my new post for my Profession Leveling Kits! I have offered this service for well over a year now, and you are welcome to read all of the feedback offered from my customers in the following three threads:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2743699989
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4662716434
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6369197511

To preface this new post, you will see there are some slight differences to adjust for the new materials/guide/etc, but I’ve tried to keep things as reasonable as possible. Feel free to message me here on this post, in game on Shebonez or by email at bbprofessionkits@gmail.com if you have any questions! So without further ado, here are the kits available:

Alchemy
Cost: 14,000g
Skill: 1 to 600
Extra: 3 Golden Lotus to use towards trinket/flasks/transmutes
Timeframe: this kit takes 3-5 days to put together and send out

Blacksmithing-Currently Unavailable
Cost: 20,000g
Extra: 1 Living Steel to use towards crafting/belt buckle
Timeframe: this kit takes 1-2 weeks to put together and send out

Engineering
Cost: 20,000g
Extra: 6 Trillium Bar to use towards crafting

Extra: 1 Pack of Endless Pockets
Timeframe: this kit takes 5-7 days to put together and send out

Jewelcrafting-Currently Unavailable
Cost: 19,000g
Extra: 3 Serpent’s Eye gems

**please note: Any recipe needed for the kit (that is not learned from the trainer) will be included, however other vendor materials (such as parchment, crystal vials, etc) will not be included
Edited by Shebonez on 10/11/2013 11:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
FAQ’s

1. Do you offer Leatherworking, Tailor or Enchanting Kits?
A. At this time I do not offer these kits on demand. They require a lot of farming/storage/etc, and I simply cannot keep up with the demand.

2. What makes your kit different from others?
A. My goal is to have every kit be so efficient that it takes less than two hours to complete from start to finish. To accomplish this, I have written the guide in manageable sections and pre-counted the materials for each step. To show you how it looks, I’ve included the first letter of my alchemy kit below:

Letter 1
1. Level 1-60 craft 59 Minor Healing Potion using 59 Peacebloom and 59 Silverleaf (keep 50 of these)

2. Level 60-105 craft 50 Lesser Healing Potion using 50 Minor Healing Potion and 50 Briarthorn

Items included: 60 Peacebloom, 60 Silverleaf, 50 Briarthorn

3. How do I order a kit?
A. Ordering a kit is very simple! There are four ways to do it:
    a. Leave a message on this forum post
    b. Message me in-game on Shebonez (Horde)
    c. Add my Battletag Buffinlovin#1551, placing the information in the tag request
    d. E-Mail me at bbprofessionkits@gmail.com

B. The information needed to order a kit:
    a. Name of the toon receiving the kit- (please include any alt codes for special characters)
    b. The kit you want-
    c. Faction-(for alliance, add an additional 2-4 days to estimated timeframe for transferring via neutral AH)

I'm online a lot (not on Shebonez specifically, however feel free to add my battletag to get me anytime!), so if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask! Happy profession leveling!!
Edited by Shebonez on 10/21/2012 10:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
reserved
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Any chance you do kits from 1-525 still?
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
10/22/2012 07:26 AMPosted by Sariae
Any chance you do kits from 1-525 still?

Hello Sariae! I'm not opposed to selling the 1-525 kits, however I would have to make some pricing adjustment for cross-realm >.< Farming is taking me a bit longer, especially for the ore-based professions and my original pricing for the 1-525 does not reflect that longer farming time.

I will message you in-game later this evening, and we can discuss it further if you're online =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Ill either be on Sariae or Sarah :) <3 Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Engineering kit on my monk was fantastic, as always.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
The Alchemy kit was perfect! Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hi there! Bump cos your service is amazing and I need an alchemy kit :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello shebonez!

Are you up for a JC kit 1-600 ?

Thank you!
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
Hello shebonez!

Are you up for a JC kit 1-600 ?

Thank you!

Hey Georgetta!! I can definitely do a JC kit, but it looks like it will be delivered after Turkey Day, either the sunday or monday after. If this is cool, let me know and I'll get it together =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Do you also do kits for alliance?
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
11/17/2012 12:07 AMPosted by Mystikia
Do you also do kits for alliance?

Hello Mystikia! I do sell kits to alliance =) I usually have to add about 3-4 days to the average timeframe, though, to allow for transferring via neutral ah. Depending on the kit you choose, I may even be able to get it to you before the holiday (BS, Engineering and JC have several orders a piece, so its taking me a bit longer to get those filled. Alch and Inscription would just be a couple of days).

For anyone interested, I'm toying around the idea of adding a First Aid kit, as well as a Pet Leveling Service (I am a pet battle enthusiast when I'm not farming =P Obviously this would be for pets that are cageable only). Feel free to contact me if this is something you may be interested in...trying to get a feel for the demand before I work out pricing and such.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Well I'll need an alchemy kit after holidays. I'm in no hurry, was just asking to know if u could.

And it would be a 1-525 kit.
Edited by Mystikia on 11/18/2012 2:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
Well I'll need an alchemy kit after holidays. I'm in no hurry, was just asking to know if u could.

And it would be a 1-525 kit.

Okay, I can do this =) I will need to adjust the pricing on my 1-525 kit a little bit to take into account CRZ and the impact it has on farming. I will have it ready by this weekend, but it will take me a couple of days to get it alliance side, since I don't like to do all the transferring at once. Just let me know when you're ready for it, and I can give you a better estimate on the timeframe! Feel free to add my battletag Buffinlovin#1551 and we can talk further in game!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump for great service, just finished maxing blacksmith! it was smooth and organized, will buy another kit for sure once I get more alts to 90

AND after maxing BS, all the crafted stuff helped me a lot on leveling my enchanting (now maxed too!)
thank you!
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
Hello Forums! I just wanted to post ahead of time that I will be going on a short holiday break from these profession kits from Dec 15-Jan 5. If you are interested in any of the kits I offer, please leave me the information needed before Dec 10th (to allow for enough farming time), and I will get your kit on order. All kits will be delivered on or before the 15th! After that date I will not be filling any new orders until after Jan 5 2013!

I hope everyone has a safe holiday season, and as always, happy profession leveling =)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
bump for a great service
gonna receive my alch+insc kit for my alt soon :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for an excellent service.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
This seems like a great idea, making profession leveling kits. Is there any chance you are able to function on Aerie Peak or Trollbane? If not, would you be willing to share kit contents so I can get with a few of our oldest players and see what they might be able to do?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]