MoP Profession Leveling Kits

60 Undead Warrior
This seems like a great idea, making profession leveling kits. Is there any chance you are able to function on Aerie Peak or Trollbane? If not, would you be willing to share kit contents so I can get with a few of our oldest players and see what they might be able to do?

Hello Irenagolden =) While I am not able to trade directly with other servers (everything I do is on Burning Blade), I have worked with people who created an alt on Burning Blade, leveled it to 10, received the kit and transferred it back to their home server. If you are interested in doing this, let me know and I can make sure you are setup with bags, and I can help you level, etc.

I also have no problem sharing the methods of this madness ;) feel free to email me at bbprofessionkits@gmail.com and I can give you the ins and outs if you are looking to start up your own business on your home server! If you want just a personal guide for yourself, I actually recommend wow-professions.com, as this is where I base a lot of the steps in my guide from. Whats great about it is it has the "shopping list" of materials you'll need, plus farming guides if you want to do your own farming =)

Happy Profession Leveling!
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
I'm really interested in ur kits . i sent u an email
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Any chance your willin' to sell a 1-500 alchemy kit for a little cheaper then full price of 1-600? I have the mats for 500-600 and would love another alchemist for potion master on the realm. Let me know if we can work somethin' out, I might just go ahead and buy the full 1-600 though.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Free bump for Shebonez!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Still in business? I'd be interested in possibly another kit (probably jewelcrafting ). Let me know. Via mail to this character or Sharebear (the character I want the kit on) or add my battletag Ashley#1675. Hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
Still in business? I'd be interested in possibly another kit (probably jewelcrafting ). Let me know. Via mail to this character or Sharebear (the character I want the kit on) or add my battletag Ashley#1675. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Sedela :) I am still in business, however sadly I am not doing all the kits I used to. I've been working on updating my guides (I had them on a USB stick that suddenly died...THAT was a fun day), and re-organizing my bank space. I'll be editing my original post with the updated information here soon, but the kits I'm selling now are Alchemy, Inscription and Engineering. I've had to cut BS and JC because the mats needed for those were just taking up too much time to farm, and I'd have so much excess from other mats that it wasn't profitable.

I still have those bank spaces "operational", so as I get mats for them I store them so that I can offer those kits when they are ready instead of on-demand. I will add you today when I get online, and we can discuss things in further details :)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Monk
I would be interested in an engineering kit however I am on blackrock and would like to discuss the details with you!
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
I would be interested in an engineering kit however I am on blackrock and would like to discuss the details with you!

feel free to add my btag Buffinlovin#1551, or you can email me at bbprofessionkits@gmail.com as well!

Since you cannot trade items cross server, it limits the ways to get the kit to you. What several other people have done is roll an alt on Burning Blade, level it to 10, take the mats for the kit and transfer that alt back to their home server (I'd email the instructions and mat breakdown). If you'd like to do this method I have no issue getting you setup with a few bags to store the mats.

If that is not feasible for you, let me know! we can try and work something out =)

Also....I'm just going to throw this out there for anyone....I am looking for a viscous horror pet from reg/heroic ToT. I would be willing to make kits that I don't sell for this pet, (Enchanting, Leatherworking, Blacksmithing, JC, and Tailoring. Heck I'll even make a Master of the Ways Cooking kit!) If you have this pet, and are willing to part with it for a few max level professions (the amount of kits would depend on which kits you choose, I would NOT be able to do duplicate kits of the ones I don't sell regularly, due to the fact that I don't stock these mats often and wouldn't get the kit out in a reasonable time), let me know and we will work something out!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
Haha.. someone traded their Viscous Horror for a Dandelion Frolicker ... /facepalm

Anyway, I'm interested in a Jewelcrafting kit if you're still doing those.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
Haha.. someone traded their Viscous Horror for a Dandelion Frolicker ... /facepalm

Anyway, I'm interested in a Jewelcrafting kit if you're still doing those.

At the time, the Dandelion Frolicker had an abysmally low drop rate =P Sadly i was not the one to make that deal, so I'm still looking for one lol! I'm considering doing between 4-6 kits for one, depending on the kits chosen, so if you know anyone who's interested =D I'm talking things like leatherworking, tailoring, enchanting...the professions no one likes to level lol!

Sadly I am not doing JC right now, I found myself running into bottleneck after bottleneck...nothing like farming 600 thorium ore for the 20 huge emerald I'd need, only to have a surplus of all the other gems and have no need for them, then have to do the same with adamantite, then elementium, etc. The kits I'm actively selling are Alchemy, Inscription and Engineering. you can let me know here or in-game on buffinlovin, or btag buffinlovin#1551 if you want any of those instead =)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I didn't know you were that nice druid's alt. =) I should just leave cogshanks running.

hi

Do you want donations of old mats? (would like an excuse to clean out my alts banks)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I didn't know you were that nice druid's alt. =) I should just leave cogshanks running.

hi

Do you want donations of old mats? (would like an excuse to clean out my alts banks)

Ohai Vix ^_^ Yea, shebonez is my alt lol! When I first started profession kits, I wanted to have a toon that was specifically for my "business" while I could be on my main and do other game things I needed/wanted to do, but then I'd tell everyone my main anyway while they were crafting, and then btags came out, etc. lol, so no point in really keeping it separate =P Shebonez is just awesome tho, seriously one of the best warriors ;) Tempted to level her to 80 so she can wear my kingslayer title, but for right now the Professor title works too =P

I take any and all low level mats!! Feel free to send them to my druid Buffinlovin, and don't hesitate to put a CoD on them!! <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Shebones the Insane, get on it!
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
Shebones the Insane, get on it!

hahaha, I may be insane for loving to farm, but I'm not that insane =P

Anyways, I'm going to reach out to you, my buyers....I'd like to bring back my JC kit, but I'm running into multiple issues of bottlenecking, especially around Wrath/Cata levels. It's just not feasible for me to farm 500 Elementium ore to get the 40 Nightstone needed for a certain part (sometimes more if RNG hates me that day), only to have such a surplus of extra gems that are useless to me, and have to do this each and every kit order. If you had the option to purchase this kit, but it required several days of the JC daily to get past those bottlenecks, would that be something you'd consider acceptable? I doubt my prices would change much, JC is a tough kit to farm for because it involves a layer of RNG for me when prospecting, and I find I may not always get the gems I need and have to do extra farming.

I just get a lot of requests for this kit, and I feel bad when I have to tell people I can no longer sell it. I'd have to re-work my guide and mats, and it would take me a bit to rebuild the bank, but if enough interest is generated I could be tempted to bring it back with the stipulation that at certain points, you will have to do a JC daily for a few days to advance.

I believe, with the connected realm thing, we'll be able to trade with people from Onyxia (I hope). I'd just like to extend a big hello :), and if you have any questions about my kits, how they work, etc, feel free to let me know!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Oooh, gems I got! Will send what I can.

<3

e: Slow, but sent!
Edited by Vixie on 11/11/2013 3:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
Another satisfied customer, thanks again for the kit :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Thnx for the kit!

the service was perfect and the kit itself is nicely explained/easy to use!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
I am interested in engineering kit for my Alliance char(if you're still making those)
Reply Quote
60 Undead Warrior
I am interested in engineering kit for my Alliance char(if you're still making those)

Hey Kabookie! I am still doing engineering kits, but it's going to take a bit more time to get it to the alliance side. feel free to message me on Buffinlovin, or add my btag buffinlovin#1551 and we can discuss the details!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Bump for Awesomeness

Thanks again =)
Edited by Kabookie on 12/8/2013 10:39 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]