pandaland pvp

90 Blood Elf Paladin
so, quite happy to see world pvp in a place not named TB.
yay for neutral places, makes me happy!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Yea it was fun, wish more alliance showed :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
indeed good sir. perhaps one day they might be pvp geared!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
silly stax, his title is master sergeant, not Lord.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
-_-
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Last night's world pvp was really fun. I hope my new transmog set didn't hide how pvp geared I am.

And I hope that you read my title clearly, that yes, I am a Master Sergeant.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Last night's world pvp was really fun. I hope my new transmog set didn't hide how pvp geared I am.

And I hope that you read my title clearly, that yes, I am a Master Sergeant.

lol yesterday in TB i was having fun and then i noticed everyone had left but me. it was a bit of an "oh !@#$" moment.

master sergeant, huh? that takes too long, i'll just call you sarge.

lol yea I was thinking in my head "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE OUTNUMBERED?"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
11/14/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Shaaban

Don't worry, I recognized you. I made sure everyone knew that you were "pvp geared." :P Also, please tell your friends and guildies (Eternal Immortalz and Freelance Army mainly) to stop camping our noob pubbies for !@#$s and giggles to grow their ego. That's why we were there (distracting your friends while Sir RandomGuildie completed golden lotus). I don't wanna have to camp a %^-*!. I don't like preventing people from playing WoW. I think that's douchey.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i must say, props to asmodeaus (or w/e spriest for beating ret pally), however, it is a sad day when enaa simply gives up. wheres your spirit?
i dont mind being bested every now and again. lets keep it up!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

Don't worry, I recognized you. I made sure everyone knew that you were "pvp geared." :P Also, please tell your friends and guildies (Eternal Immortalz and Freelance Army mainly) to stop camping our noob pubbies for !@#$s and giggles to grow their ego. That's why we were there (distracting your friends while Sir RandomGuildie completed golden lotus). I don't wanna have to camp a %^-*!. I don't like preventing people from playing WoW. I think that's douchey.

Theyre not my friends. I was actually just watching them gank people without getting involved. I actually didnt desire to get involved until Pixies spat on me, so I had to personally proceed to !@#$ on him.

Those %^-*s on pixies, were glorious.
Edited by Shaaban on 11/16/2012 9:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
i must say, props to asmodeaus (or w/e spriest for beating ret pally), however, it is a sad day when enaa simply gives up. wheres your spirit?
i dont mind being bested every now and again. lets keep it up!

Enaa? I miss clawing/biting/ripping/tearing her up all the way through Cataclysm. Tell her I said hi!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
11/16/2012 09:40 PMPosted by Shaaban

Theyre not my friends. I was actually just watching them gank people without getting involved. I actually didnt desire to get involved until Pixies spat on me, so I had to personally proceed to !@#$ on him.

Those %^-*s on pixies, were glorious.

pixxies spat on you because you ganked him several times in the past when he had like zero pvp gear. Again, preventing people from playing wow is douchey.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Pixies must be thinking hes important to be ganked "several" times by me. It must've been once or twice and it was always for a good reason.

Also unlike the horde, I don't camp people. I only camp campers. So tell your friend pixies that I'm sorry he soiled his pants but he'll never get an apology from me. Its pvp on a pvp server and I wasn't even being a *%**!#*! about it.

Also mandatory, get pvp geared.
Edited by Shaaban on 1/10/2013 4:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/10/2013 04:56 PMPosted by Shaaban
Also mandatory, get pvp geared.

i think this makes you my favorite ally player.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I kinda like him too, because he's not a pansy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]