Warriors so overpowered they're failing 3's..

90 Human Warrior
10/26/2012 05:10 AMPosted by Sunfeather
he's a pretty damned good warrior generally but there are better players out there.

False he gets carried by good players that want more viewers for their streams.
He is a nice guy though, but whenever I've seen him use a "1 shot" macro it's at a terrible time and a DK or whatever is picking up his slack.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

HoJ which forces the trinket

Your mage is free to sheep

Warrior goes to reflect he is now sword and board

Your priest fears

Warrior blows zerker

You stun him with glyphed blinding light or

Your mage actually sheeps instead of juking to force the reflect

Warrior is now out of cooldowns and eats a full fear out of sheep then a repentance

Kid is comparing warrior to shatterplay. LOL THIS GUY

How exactly am I comparing warrior to shatterplay?

The poster I am responding to runs a variant of shatterplay and was stating he had no way to live through warrior burst so I posted some options for him.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Swiftys a horrible player, he's obviously just stupid and not a troll

e.g using i.e in the wrong context AND citing swifty like a scrub.

Nuff said.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

Warriors aren't retardedly overpowered, their damage is a bit much with avatar + a million other cd's, but pretty much if your able to survive through it, you should be good to go. Plus things have already been stated that this is a team effort not 1v1's. If you have competent arena partners, peels should be going off on the other dps. Although I do feel this gag order nuke is necessary, If you go up against a good warrior....cc is insane..
Reckfuls Warrior, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Anticide/pvp#3v3

Swift is 2200.
Bajheera is 2200.

Reckful went 117-4 last season as a Rogue, this season as a Warrior hes like 49-20. Clearly not as overpowered as you think they are.

If someone like Reckful doesnt have a 90% + win-loss as a Warrior, its clearly saying something. Just throwing that out there.

I dont care too much if Gag Order stays this nerfed, i can live with it. Just funny when people with far more control have the nerve to complain, and dont complain about Garrote, Counterspell or Strangulate, when they are in fact far more powerful than Gag Order.

Reckful has said himself while streaming that warriors are overpowered with their burst.
Reply Quote
Warriors are terrible. Nuff said. we need a buff. .5 sec gcd, slam needs to hit for 265% weapon damage, oveprower needs to have a 45% chance to stun for 2 secons, charge needs to generate 50 rage, and mortal strike should reduce healing entirely. then warriors will be viable. and please dont mention swifty, hes terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
To the lovely paladin that complained about shattering throw. U make me laugh. U must be playing arenas alone.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Because poping defensive against a warrior poping his 1 shot macro is gonna save u. can't even bubble/ice block cause of shatter. if you think warrior isn't op, you're blind my friend
PS: swifty is overrated.

Another Pally that can't LOS a shatter. LMAO GTFO f@ggot. Bads like you are the reason warriors get nerfed into the ground every time they become more than a minor speed bump for every other class.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
SWIFTY IS TRASH

-MICKEY
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I dont understand why they need to nerf the one and only thing that made warrior strong i can see if they nerfed "double time" or something like that but why avatar? or gag order? if its already hard for the high rated players to get to 2200 then its going to be nearly impossible for guys like me. And since were on the subject of "Bajheera" if you watch his vids he got to 2200 running KFC. Just because he got the Killing blow doesnt mean he did all the damage
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/23/2012 07:41 AMPosted by Oogabooger
Even the best warriors in the game, i.e. Swifty,
swifty is far from one of the best warriors, i like swifty hes a cool guy, but hes not very good, he gets carried alot, hes not bad but not the greatest.
Reply Quote
74 Worgen Warrior
reckful's just fool'n around til rouges are buffed... which looks like might happen shortly. Will be interesting to see how Hoodrych does this season, though. Looks like "the Veev" is back as well.
Edited by Korvak on 10/27/2012 5:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The problem I have with the Avatar nerf is that it doesn't affect burst at all. Cooldown stacking is the problems associated with warriors atm. It wasn't addressed and teams with good warrior synergy (paladins/hunters) will still have the same level of burst. Which most likely means even more damage nerfs after mobility and utility nerfs.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Because poping defensive against a warrior poping his 1 shot macro is gonna save u. can't even bubble/ice block cause of shatter. if you think warrior isn't op, you're blind my friend
PS: swifty is overrated.

Any mage worth even the slightest bit of praise can kite a warrior, Even a Avatar'd warrior. Sure they can't be slowed by y'know all those CC's you get? Yeaaaah. STILL effective. Just don't suck.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/27/2012 07:36 AMPosted by Esclamayshun
The problem I have with the Avatar nerf is that it doesn't affect burst at all. Cooldown stacking is the problems associated with warriors atm. It wasn't addressed and teams with good warrior synergy (paladins/hunters) will still have the same level of burst. Which most likely means even more damage nerfs after mobility and utility nerfs.

It's essentially the only way to kill a healer for a warrior. Rofl, You think our normal sustain has nearly enough? Hell no. They are putting warriors into the ground with the current nerfs. Good players now how to stop them.
Edited by Morfang on 10/27/2012 8:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
People rage about Swifty being mentioned when most of the people who are "laughing" about it are worse than him and are in no position to laugh at anything. gg
Reply Quote
I really don't get why people enjoy hating on swifty so much. Maybe I missed where swifty claimed to be the best ever, but it seems like it's more his fans that put him on the pedestal than he does. His videos are usually pretty amusing and he seems like a pretty amiable guy. Don't get why people like hating on him so much.
Reply Quote
10/27/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Urm
I really don't get why people enjoy hating on swifty so much. Maybe I missed where swifty claimed to be the best ever, but it seems like it's more his fans that put him on the pedestal than he does. His videos are usually pretty amusing and he seems like a pretty amiable guy. Don't get why people like hating on him so much.

it's not really swifty himself. he's a cool guy. it's the fans that keep making him pop up that becomes the problem
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Even the best warriors in the game, i.e. Swifty,

best warriors in the game, i.e. Swifty,

Swifty,

There's your problem
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
just popped in to warr forums to see what was up, then i found this little gem, i totally agree with the OP. warriors are honestly pretty weak right now, what can blizzard do to help warriors? seriously, warrior players CAN'T go on like this. maybe, instead of going into arena, and playing... warriors just win instantly? just a thought, what do you guys think??
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
10/23/2012 08:42 AMPosted by Imgarb
You can't figure that one out?

Wtf you even talking about. figure out what? that I am gonna get globaled...yeh hence bubble/block to live but then shattered anyways. a 5min defensive cd shouldn't be dispellable. it's !@#$ing retarded especially as a mage...as a paly at least u can still heal in a bubble, as a mage you're removing yourself from the game while in block.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Mspsychokill/achievement#95:165
Don't even have 1550 achievement with the state the warrior are in. uninstall plz
if you get globaled by a warrior LOL. And no !@#$ you're removing yourself, its a defensive cool down. If you can't play other people's cool downs you deserve to get owned
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]