Blackblades(Guild-Exoteric) Secret Society RP

100 Troll Rogue
*Carefully places another mosaic piece*
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
10/26/2012 04:11 AMPosted by Sreek
I like these ideas. I'll begin researching the KGB and SS. As far as the religious aspects I imagine it would be there due to the Lightslayer influences, and they primarily being agents of the Cult of Forgotten Shadow, so we can certainly work that in as well. Deathborne seems like a good name too. If you have anymore ideas, please let me know. You as well as anyone else are welcome to contact me in-game, as well on the Blackblades.enjin.com site via posting a thread or message.

See if you can find any information on Adolf's obsession with the occult; possibly a good addition to the Lightslayer influences, which could settle on the Forsaken Sect being as/or more heavily steeped in the mysticism aspects of the Blackblades like the Trolls. I added your RealID last night before bed, so I'll snag you when I get a chance. Lots of 1st week coursework to get out of the way first! Oh! I started working on Sreek's bio on the website! :D

I've been doing some research into the SS, and !@#$ occultism, and unfortunately so far everything I have found predominately revolves around the atlantean master race idea the %^-* regime perpetrated, with little insight to actual occult or otherwise mystical ongoings or belief. I have only watched a few History Channel documentaries, but I will continue to see what else I can find.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Na-zi is censored?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
See...not all of us are rogues, sneaky, or killer types. :)

Some of us are quiet, nonthreatening priestesses.

I seem to recall a certain Drunkard Rogue being turned into a veggie-brain by a quiet, nonthreatening priestess..
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Alright Sreek, I think I found something I can work with to add some detail to the Deathborne's lore. Everyone knows Na-zi ideals revolved around the master race propaganda, but more so than the highest officers of Adolf's circle were all involved and believers of old occult practices, this being especially so for the leader of the SS, and they believed that the esoteric idea that a people's bloodline did not just carry their physical self but the actual blood held within it a people's very spiritual essence. The warcraft universe has blood magic, and the Forsaken are very proud people, and I would imagine more so for the original Lordaerons, who place a decent amount of nearly nationalistic love for their own faction. We could work that in someway.

Possibly, we'll have the Deathborne partake in secret dark rituals to confiscate the corpses of human enemies, be it from graveyards or battlegrounds, and infuse them with Lordaeron blood with blood magic to grow and keep the Lordaeron Forsaken strong. Just a thought, and this would only be one detail among many to flesh them out. Let me know what you think.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

I seem to recall a certain Drunkard Rogue being turned into a veggie-brain by a quiet, nonthreatening priestess..

Ahem.

Well.

He deserved it? >.> <.<

He got better? o.o;;;;;
Reply Quote
"In a world of predators, the lion does not fear the jackal."

Anohe Hetawa Proverb
Edited by Goshek on 10/26/2012 11:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
“The snake that cannot cast its skin perishes. So too with those minds which are prevented from changing their views: they cease to be minds.”

Deh'yo Tikal Aphorism
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
My Laughing Skull Hunter might be very interested in this.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Ahem.

Well.

He deserved it? >.> <.<

He got better? o.o;;;;;

Deserv- >.> For NOT hearing anything??? XD

Poor chappy carried around a moldy apple for nearly a week as if it was his only friend in the world not long after that. Non-threatening priestess my Aunt Fanny.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
10/27/2012 12:28 AMPosted by Bèauregard
My Laughing Skull Hunter might be very interested in this.

Bring them on over. We'd be happy to have more join us.
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ON HORDE
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
10/27/2012 05:11 AMPosted by Sreek
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ON HORDE

Because the Alliance has SI:7 and the Wardens, so you're kinda set with your espionage/assassination-esque clique. The Horde, to my knowledge, has never had any notable assassination organizations that involved all races; so Githnji's idea for a non-guilded group is quite attractive.

Make an Undead. Siphon the blood of exiled Lordaeronians. Be a Deathborne.

You know you wanna.

I've tried to get into leveling an undead, but I can never get into it. >_<

I hate leveling characters these days.
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Rogue
I've tried to get into leveling an undead, but I can never get into it. >_<I hate leveling characters these days.

Do you have a Horde toon? If so, do you have MogIt? I'll link you my idea for the Deathborne's outfit, since I figure they'd be a very regimented sect like their real-life influences. May just provide the determination you need to get an Undead to 80 or even 90. I know both my rogue is now 60-61 and my monk is 54 going on 55, and their MogIt outfits provide me with the push I need to keep leveling.

I think I might have a horde character. I don't have MogIt though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]