<Union> (A), looking for 10 man raiders

100 Gnome Mage
Hey all - a few of us old Union folks are trying to set up a 10 man group to raid Tues and Thurs nights at 6 server (9 eastern) - we really need a tank, a few healers, and 1 or 2 top notch dps. If you are interested, send myself or Ariell a message in game for more information. Thanks all!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Sup stormy....where malleus been?
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Hey Dlm! What's up? I don't know if you recall me, but we played a little bit together back in ICC.

Malleus isn't playing much lately. He still logs on from time to time, but Storm and I have been leading the guild since MoP (and I was leading the raid team in DS).

Are you still playing?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Hey Dlm!! As Ariell said Mall shows up now and then when he's not too high :) We are starting raids next week - just need a healer now - it's looking good too!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
@Ariell - Off and on. I don't have much time to dedicate right now. While I was away on my much needed break my account was compromised so I am just now finishing up getting all that figured out and getting all my stuff back in order. Sucks man, the hacker took a lot of stuff he even sold all my bags. I went to AH and bought stupid 16 slot netherweave bags, I'm embarassed rockin these things. When I left I had the dropped bags like the tattered hexcloth 24 slot, gigantique 22 slot, dragonhide 22 slot, enlarged onyxia 22 slot. Now I don't even have enough bags to fill my toon & bank slots. Gold is gone all mats are gone. Guy cleaned me out. I'll get back though, just gonna take a while starting with nothing again.

@Stormcaster - Good to hear ! I hope you guys make some decent progression, it would be nice to see Union up on top again. Why yall starting so late if you don't mind me asking?

Also who can ginvite? I would like to get my alts back into the guild, I was looking through guild achieves and me questing in the time I do have on my 4 level 80's is gonna push over some more guild achieves.
Edited by Dlm on 10/25/2012 6:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Hi Storm
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Hey Dlm, sorry for the late answer, for got to check back the topic.

I'm really sorry for the troubles you had. I got hacked one and it's always really annoying. You'll always be welcomed back into the guild, just ask anytime I'm online and I'll invite you. Currently, Malleus is still the gm but he's not playing so much, so it leaves me, Storm and Jeuneshamy as officers.

We started building a team a bit late because... well because the guild was almost dead. But I got a couple of old Union members back into the guild to rebuild a 10m once more, and now it's lively again!

So lemme know if you need a ginvite!

P.S.: Thank you for your interest in the guild's run, but we've been able to fill the spots!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Hey Naqi!! How are ya doing?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Holy Pally or Mage LF progression. Your raid times work for my schedule perfectly. Willing to faction change due to some shake up in my current 10man.

Fixer
Paladin: Holy 472 / Ret 463
50 hps

Zixer
Fire 470
60k dps

I'll check back here for a response. Feel free to check out my toons.

Thanks,
Fix
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
bump for good people with good beer !!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Thank you Fixer, but we have been able to fill our team. If a spot ever opens, I'll be sure to let you know.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I call shenanigans from my mage !!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Can I has join? I got epics man and epic dps
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hey Dlm, sorry for the late answer, for got to check back the topic.

I'm really sorry for the troubles you had. I got hacked one and it's always really annoying. You'll always be welcomed back into the guild, just ask anytime I'm online and I'll invite you. Currently, Malleus is still the gm but he's not playing so much, so it leaves me, Storm and Jeuneshamy as officers.

We started building a team a bit late because... well because the guild was almost dead. But I got a couple of old Union members back into the guild to rebuild a 10m once more, and now it's lively again!

So lemme know if you need a ginvite!

P.S.: Thank you for your interest in the guild's run, but we've been able to fill the spots!

a ginvite? I am in the guild. lawl. I just don't have a rig to play on....mail me yours? I am about halfway to goal cash goal to be able to buy myself a rig. I should be back before the next content patch, which really doesn't say much since it is not expected until june/july sometime. BUT I will be back, and I will be at the top of the DPS meters for which ever raid group/guild I am in at the time. Just like back in the old BC/WOTLK days.

Do we have a guild website anymore? I know hells used to keep up with unionguild but what about recently?
Edited by Dlm on 11/29/2012 8:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
@Ariell - Need to speak with you ASAP. I don't really want to post my email or other personal info on here. Any other way of communicating via msgs you can think of not in game?

Stupid no computer problem ><
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Hi Storm! My roommates have dragged me back into this game again...
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey Storm, it's Elferia. I have a 90 Disc priest. I'm new to the expansion. If you need a great heals, let me know. :D (Current guild is over halfway done with 25man Heroics but I can't make their raid times)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hi, I'm Voldor™
Edited by Boxflex on 1/17/2013 5:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
^^ Troll
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Looks like an Orc to me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]