Champion RBG 2nd team

90 Orc Shaman
Howdy fellow swole lethonians. I just wanted to take a brief second to inform you that champions' 2nd RBG group is in need of some very reliable, skilled, and communicative players. I was piecing together a second group last night in my spare time with current champion members and realized "Wow, we have an amazing pool of players to form a 2200+ capable 2nd team". However, there are a few holes that need to be filled. Just to give you a little taste of the talent that the 2nd team would bring I will name a few of the people who I have already listed.
Best rogue on server - Wiperis (he'd easily be on first team like last season if rogue's were more desirable)
A plethora of great healers - Either syreynnis/enhancepants/slingo/Tautoo depending on what main rbg group needs that evening.
DPS - Pending on if first group is going you would most likely be running with melubyou's skilled dk (artt), great balance druid minddruid, a lock that knows how to chaos bolt "flufferizer"..
All these players have the capability to be on our first team, however, us here in champion are greedy and want the best possible setup so we have to make difficult decisions each night about who to sit. The good part is that the decision is very, very difficult which makes for a great 2nd or co-team. Please message deadpanther in game or send him in game mail w/your talents so I can talk it over with guild about inviting you on the calendar. Thanks for your time, and to the alliance side team we bent over and disciplined in Murderball the other night, I'm sorry (I am really not sorry, but for real...sorry).
Edited by Deadpanther on 10/24/2012 8:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Apply on our website at http://champion.enjin.com :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
How about an Arms warrior like me?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
naw we prefer arms warlocks or dk.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hit me up if you need an FC.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
lol when a dk pops arms i go fuuu just wasted my deep
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Thanks for your time, and to the alliance side team we bent over and disciplined in Murderball the other night, I'm sorry (I am really not sorry, but for real...sorry).

Nice.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
farm my gear DP
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Prox/Slingo/HealerX

What more could you ask for? (Maybe a fifth of vodka. Dare me to drive?)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
my name is whicka whicka HealerX.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
10/24/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Deadpanther
Best rogue on server - Wiperis

Where the lawls started.

10/24/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Deadpanther
Thanks for your time, and to the alliance side team we bent over and disciplined in Murderball the other night, I'm sorry (I am really not sorry, but for real...sorry).

Where the lawls stopped.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]