Galleon Tag Spreading?

90 Pandaren Shaman
That's a lot of text.

MoP launch's potential gear progression is definitely more RNG-based than any other WoW period before it, but you shouldn't be fighting amongst yourselves about it. Blame Blizzard, not each other.

Unless they add new world bosses, all of this is going to be moot in a few months anyway.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
10/19/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Kenny
So it should be Common mob Galleon not RARE mob Galleon?

yes I agree with that. Everyone should have a chance to kill it not just one guild every week! this is ridiculous and it is a slap in the face Blizzard. what about us casuasl wqho do not play this game 24/7 like alone and uprising. we have no chance to kill it at all. I am SICk of it!!!!! they shoud make it like the brewfest boss
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Posted by Kenny
So it should be Common mob Galleon not RARE mob Galleon?

yes I agree with that. Everyone should have a chance to kill it not just one guild every week! this is ridiculous and it is a slap in the face Blizzard. what about us casuasl wqho do not play this game 24/7 like alone and uprising. we have no chance to kill it at all. I am SICk of it!!!!! they shoud make it like the brewfest boss

This is what its like on other servers:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/22/wowscrnshot101512171045.jpg/

I wouldn't complain about it on Aerie Peak and besides, Alone/Uprising has not gotten every tag. Since that 496 is amazing for us for pushing heroics, we put in extra effort into making sure we get the tag for as many spawns as possible. That being said, everyone on my RealID that has been online when it spawned has gotten the tag with us (that includes non Alone people).
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Double posting with a level one alt. That's cute.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Avantgarde i clicked on your profile and i think you need a lesson in modesty... your clothin is a bit revealing. (Mother would not be proud)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Nooo BUT! We all know you mainly from the explicit video that was leaked on the internet of you and that orc! Not only is that gross its TREASON!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
omg rage rage rage qq qq !@#$% and moan why did no one tell me galleon spawned? This is unfair!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/23/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Ranikotar
omg rage rage rage qq qq !@#$% and moan why did no one tell me galleon spawned? This is unfair!

Sorry, he was already tagged when I logged on :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]