Blood Dk Duelwield Tanking

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
the threat thing doesnt matter anymore this patch,ive done dualwield tanking and i had the same amount of dps as i always had. plus i was harder to hit with two of the parry runeforges on my wep. the only downside was that i had a 1h rune wep fighting for me instead of two. its doable but i probably wouldnt do it in a heroic progresson raid.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
11/17/2012 04:18 AMPosted by Lowmaine
I remember some math stating that the best way to rack up avoidance was stacking defense rating after you were hitting harsh diminishing returns on the ratings, but I don't remember if it was right or the reason why.

It contributed to dodge/parry/miss before DR.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
11/17/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Nerfheals
I remember some math stating that the best way to rack up avoidance was stacking defense rating after you were hitting harsh diminishing returns on the ratings, but I don't remember if it was right or the reason why.

It contributed to dodge/parry/miss before DR.

It required a LOT of diminishing returns before it gave more avoidance than dodge.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
The DPS seems unlikely, since Blood DPS, or what DPS they do have, is geared around having 2-handers.

And... how were you way harder to hit? The 1-hander runeforge for parry is 2% per each weapon, so 4%. The 2-hander runeforge is 4%, there's no difference.

Edit: Meant to quote Symphogear to respond to.
Edited by Sapristi on 11/18/2012 7:10 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]