Rare Spawn Kill Stolen

90 Pandaren Monk
So I was out questing in Sik'vess when I found a rare spawn. So I asked /1 if anyone wanted to kill it with me... spawnkiller and a rogue invited me to party.. I'm like kool thanks... when they arrived they then proceed to attack the rare, when it got to about 20% they kicked me from group... I did not get a loot roll and I did not get any xp..

Honestly I didn't really care about the loot they could have made it a freeloot and taken it.. I did however want the xp..

I think it is pathetic that some people need to behave in this manor..

---Rant Ended---
Have a great day all and happy hunting!... (Just don't get help from spawnkiller or his buddys)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, that's total crap. I have a new one tho. So I was doing the quest Crumbling Boheometh all by my lonesome and I get the kill right. Well when I moved in to loot the corpse I accidentally hit the up arrow resulting the closing of the loot window. Within a split second of this happening another player swooped in on his cloud mount and was able to loot my kill. Normally I wouldn't care but first there was no one in sight when I was killing the creature. Second and mostly i caught a glimpse of the loot before I accidentally closed the window and it contained a SkyShard which was obviously stolen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]