Healer, looking for a raiding guild..

90 Human Paladin
It's been a while since I've actually been in a decent raiding guild on this server...all my past raiding being done on a different character on a completely different realm. I have a very flexible schedule, can make most, if not all, raids. Know my class well, know all tier encounters, experienced player. Been playing since late vanilla and just looking for a guild with whom I can progress. PST in game, send me a mail, or reply on here if anyone has any ideas or offers...thanks a ton.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hey Carda, I added you in game, but I'd love to chat. <Valen>'s recruiting thread is right below this one, so as long as you can make our raid times I'd love to have you on board. Actually really looking for a competent holy paladin, so we'd love to add you to our roster.

At this time, I've got 6 out of 10 of our raid slots filled with experienced, competent players, and we're looking to begin raiding next Wednesday at 7 EST. Several of our members also have interest in competitive arena, as well as challenge modes (which we plan on excelling at). Like I said, I'll hit you up as soon as I see you online.

Look forward to hearing back from you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]