Hmm hunters...

seem pretty weak I think they need to take some damage from Rogues and add it to hunter pets, or at least make invigorate work like lay on hands but don't change the cool down it only seems fair.

And I know warriors wear plate and all but I don't think second wind is enough healing to compliment their damage, maybe give them 7% recuperate and let all the damage that bleeds cause heal them.

I do think that rogues need a nerf I mean the 40k-44k eviscerates that I get regularly are way to strong because I have to use damaging abilities to generate my combo points, its to much burst. Another thing that rogues need to have nerfed is self healing come on we have two different heals 10 percent of our damage and then recuperate gives us 1% max hp per second, that is just ridiculous. I hear warriors complain all the time about being rage starved...so to be fair rogues should no longer get energetic recovery at all it makes our regeneration of energy way to high and we become far too bursty for healers to handle.

That is just my thoughts Azgalor any input?
Reply Quote
^ AND WHY U MAKE FERAL SO SQUISHY BLIZZARD
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Nerd.
Reply Quote
81 Tauren Shaman
You have Cinos on your 3s team, you obviously aren't good. So your post is irrelevant.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
10/19/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Ihateshredd
You have Cinos on your 3s team, you obviously aren't good. So your post is irrelevant.

HOW DARE YOU SLANDER CINOS' NAME! HE"S A GOD AMONG MEN!

ALL HAIL GODKING CINOS!
Reply Quote
to that I say http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNoeCnDycsw and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y
Reply Quote
posting from an alt means u dont matter especially one that is level 81 get out of here
Reply Quote
10/20/2012 01:34 AMPosted by Overtaken
posting from an alt means u dont matter especially one that is level 81 get out of here

people carried to 2200 by rbgs cant talk down to ppl, just sayin.
Reply Quote
81 Tauren Shaman
Well I would post from my main, but seeing as Cinos wouldn't recognize that name, this one has more meaning for him.
Reply Quote
legendary.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/20/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Notears

Damn Alex, that's cold. True, but cold.
Reply Quote
10/21/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Freyed

Word.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk

Word.

You're as cold as ice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]