[H] Judgement - LF Tues/Thurs Raiders

90 Pandaren Monk
Hidey Ho Whigros!

Judgement is looking for a few stable raiders for its core team. This team raids Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:15-11pm Server Time. We are currently 1:16 after night one of our first raid week.

Backstory: Formed in 2007 we are a casual raiding guild who aim to still down content on time. We are under the same leadership since day one, so if you want a stable home this is the place.

What we need currently: A Resto Shammy or Holy Pally and 1-2 DPS (Mage / Hunter / DK / War / Rogue / Shammy / Druid )

What you can expect from us: We use a very open and fair loot council system. The whole team has a say on who deserves the loot and all decisions are up for discussion. We havn't had loot drama since Totc using this system.

Our Gms and Raid Leads have been leading this team longer than most of the other guilds total existence on this server. If you can show up on time both nights each week 9/10 times...we will take care of you. Enchants, Gems, Repairs, Flasks, Feasts, Etc are all covered by the guild.

What we expect from you: We are looking for players who can make both raid nights each week. We require 80% attendance to stay on the team as a main raider, if you can't make both nights we would love to have you as a fill in role. Please don't hesitate to ask, just dont expect a full time raid spot. We are casual but still like to down content, so we require you be in Mumble for the raids, and download the required addons.

Booze is encouraged but not required as long as you can still raid well. We usually play drinking games based on who stands in fire. I should add we don't censor much in chat and mumble so 18+ is preferred, but if you think you're a big kid and you wear your pull ups...please feel free to contact us.

For more info please contact an officer in game, if you can't get to us in game at the moment you can submit an application on our website. No sign up is required and it takes only a second to fill out.

http://judgement.businesscatalyst.com/
Edited by Honkeykong on 10/18/2012 3:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
tried to apply on your website but it wouldnt work, says i encoutered an error. heres my application

Goch

Email: pst in game

why join guild:
I saw on the forum you are lookin for a mage dps. I should hit 90 by tonight and will be open to anything you all need from me, including gear dailies and professions, and i can raid during your raiding times no problem.

Horde DPS mage

Joke:

my sex life.....jk

A bear and a rabbit are taking a !@#$ in the woods, the bear turns to the rabbit and says, "scuse me do you have a problem with %^-* sticking to your fur?" The rabbit responds "no not at all".....So the bear whiped his !@# with the rabbit.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
BUMP FOR 4/6!

Looking for a Resto Shammy and we are Full!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump need a resto shammy!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
if you still need a resto shaman send me a pm ill be home later
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Will do
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Bump bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BUMP! We're currently looking for any ranged dps!

Currently 6/6 4/6 normals
Edited by Invictae on 1/10/2013 4:58 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]