Battlegroups sucking

90 Tauren Paladin
I hate being that guy that is complaining about loosing in bg's but anybody in my battlegroup will say that alliance wins 85% of the time. I don't know what happened, but since the last season of cataclysm the horde win ratio has plummeted. From what i have seen from website and other forums is that some battlegroups are more horde favored. I'm sure you have the stats on battlegroups and you can see the win loss ratios. So why can't you guys switch up the battlegroups a little and make things more even... its going to take me a year to gear up at this rate, and i'll probably stop playing b/c it isn't fun. Please tell me if i'm wrong...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Pretty sure you're in my battlegroup, and I've won more than 50% bgs, still winning more than 50%, so IDK what to tell you.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Death Knight
Im looking at your stats and it looks like you're winning more than 50% too. Maybe you just remember the losses more than the wins?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
i won 1 our of 8 today, and that's usually how it goes. Are you playing with a bunch of friends? i'm talking about queing by yourself
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
1 other guildie at times, maybe 2. Mostly solo que though. Really, we have our bad days, but then we have our really good days :) I find when I solo que, there's a lot more alliance small premades than horde.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Battlegroups don't exist for BGs anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
For me it just all depends what bg i get.

If I get isle of conquest, alterac valley and often temple of kogmutu, its always a loss.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Battlegroups are almost meaningless... my mage was on Staghelm (supposedly ally dominated) and I won 45-50% of my BGs (solo queueing). Time of day matters (I win a lot more when the kids are in school, not joking) & running with a COMPETENT 5 man makes a huge difference.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
10/18/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Immawhiteguy
I hate being that guy that is complaining about loosing in bg's but anybody in my battlegroup will say that alliance wins 85% of the time. I don't know what happened, but since the last season of cataclysm the horde win ratio has plummeted. From what i have seen from website and other forums is that some battlegroups are more horde favored. I'm sure you have the stats on battlegroups and you can see the win loss ratios. So why can't you guys switch up the battlegroups a little and make things more even... its going to take me a year to gear up at this rate, and i'll probably stop playing b/c it isn't fun. Please tell me if i'm wrong...

Do you hate being the guy that queues into a BG wearing quest greens/bad dungeon blues then whine about other people sucking?

Fix your gear, please.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm not complaining about getting 2 shotted.... i'm saying our battlegroup sucks! we always lose. even in big bg's were a single person doesn't really make a difference. It has been that way for a long time. second of all if i won nearly as much as the alliance, i would be completely decked out in pvp gear right now. Don't make this post be about something its not, Learn to read...
Reply Quote
70 Undead Rogue
10/18/2012 11:09 PMPosted by Rehpe
Battlegroups don't exist for BGs anymore.

This is what I have heard also and yet I keep seeing posts a out battlegroups. What's the real deal?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You can't seriously say that your BG are unbalanced simply because you had a bad day of teams... is that SERIOUSLY what is going on here?

I'm on an RP server.. 90% of our Battle groups and compost of PVP realms that do this !@#$ in their sleep.. yet i STILL manage to solo win half the games i'm in..

When you get put into a game with 12 ele shammy's being multiboxed to one guy and auto following casting chain lighting at anything that moves, then you can post again, until then, quit your %^-*!ing and spend 15 minutes doing BG's after doing nothing but PVE up until cross realm, and now you can't even do your god damn dailies because some @#$%^-* horde is set pvp while standing on the quest giver so when you click to get the quest you auto attack and get ganked before you even know what the hell just happned.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I thought since cataclysm they got rid of battlegroups but according to websites they still exist. Yes, i would like to know this too.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You can't seriously say that your BG are unbalanced simply because you had a bad day of teams... is that SERIOUSLY what is going on here?

I'm on an RP server.. 90% of our Battle groups and compost of PVP realms that do this !@#$ in their sleep.. yet i STILL manage to solo win half the games i'm in..

When you get put into a game with 12 ele shammy's being multiboxed to one guy and auto following casting chain lighting at anything that moves, then you can post again, until then, quit your %^-*!ing and spend 15 minutes doing BG's after doing nothing but PVE up until cross realm, and now you can't even do your god damn dailies because some @#$%^-* horde is set pvp while standing on the quest giver so when you click to get the quest you auto attack and get ganked before you even know what the hell just happned.

wow you solo win half of the games... thats pretty good, you are like a raid boss
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/19/2012 07:35 AMPosted by Supersèxual
I thought since cataclysm they got rid of battlegroups but according to websites they still exist. Yes, i would like to know this too.

Battlegroups still exist, but they're not exclusive. When you random queue, it will seek to match you first with people from your own battlegroup. If it cannot, then it will throw you in with other battlegroups or pull people from other battlegroups into yours. So battlegroups still exist, and you'll often get into a BG that is made up of all or mostly your own battlegroup, but that will not always be the case.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I have found that no matter what battlegroup you are in the active PvP servers (i.e. for alliance darkspear, sargeras, tich, etc) will always be well represented. Yes they exist but it honestly doesn't make a whole lot of difference.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
seriously, this is ridiculous! how the hell am i supposed to get gear up if i lose every game i'm in. Please for the love of god change something blizzard. I've played 20 battlegrounds and won 3. this is a problem...There is no way other horde don't have this problem
Reply Quote
10/18/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Immawhiteguy

well, i know how u feel man, when i in 10m bgs i alwasy check my teamate gear, when i see these more than 4ppl wearing quest gears 0 resil gears i will leave righe away, dont waste ur time ,0 chance to win
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]