Hunter/Lock LF decent raiding guild.

29 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey guys,
Just recently decided that I have had enough of trying to make up for everyone else not doing their jobs in raids (ie being a healer). I've decided that i think it's time I give DPS a try again just for a refreshing change and have pretty much narrowed it down to a hunter or a warlock as they seem like the two classes I wouldn't mind levelling/raiding with after having rushed to 90 on a monk for my previous guild.

I would consider healing again if it was absolutely necessary but for right now I really think it is time to take a break from it.

Server/faction isn't really an issue though I would prefer to go/stay on a PvP realm as I do enjoy some world PvP from time to time to break up dailies/dungeons etc.
If your guild is looking and willing to take a lock or priest and willing to give me a couple of days to level it to 90 and get some gear on it, please get back to me. I love to raid and kind of don't see much point logging on when guildless and raid team-less.

Edit: Should add, I have 4/6 normal MV experience.

Cheers.
Edited by Aeice on 10/19/2012 5:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi aeice talking it over with our gm atm but if you would like to give us a chance 2/16 a priest or lock would be great we raid 7.30-10.30pm st wed/thurs ill be offline till around 5pm st or if you /who endless and ask if sánc is online you may be able to talk to him more.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Go
<Go> is currently recruiting an exceptional lock to fill our last core position. We are a 10man team currently 4/6 in MSV and would love to finish those 2 last bosses.

Our raid times are Thurs/Sun/Mon 8:30pm - 11:30pm ST.

We are situated on Jubei'thos and would love to have you.

Drop in an Application on our website at www.goguild.shivtr.com or add me on battletag: verbalmurder#1688 :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
[H]1/6 10Man guild, Raids 6st-9st after a good ranged dps (Pref Warlock) Pst me in game if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Katipo is also looking for ranged dps - we're currently putting together our second 10 man team and are looking for solid players who are itching to get into a 25 man raid. Send me or Porcini a tell ingame and we'd be happy to talk to you about the guild. We might be late starters but we're keen to make our mark as a strong guild on the realm.
Currently 4/6 MV (just started raiding this week)
Reply Quote
83 Undead Warlock
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004695560?page=1#0
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200030012
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]