PvP Gear Suggestion

90 Undead Warlock
Hey guys so as you know there's PvP gear vendors that sell Brutal, Wrathful etc gear?
Why don't blizzard release all PvP gear vendors like Ruthless, Vicious, Cataclysmic, bloodthirsty and have the default version and the gladiator version both costing honour.

I think it'd be a good idea as there's not much xmog really and everyone has the same xmog.

(xmog = transmog)

P.S If you agree like it or thumbs it up whatever it is so Bliizzard may notice. :P
Edited by Hadéz on 10/19/2012 12:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Update: Unfortunately, due to some issues, the inclusion of the Season 11 items will need to be delayed, possibly until patch 5.2.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently we're planning ot make season 11 Cataclysmic Gladiator PvP items, including armor and weapons, available again with the arrival of patch 5.1.

When they return, they will be purchasable with Honor Points from the legacy armor and weapons vendors in Area 52.
Edited by Daxxarri on 11/26/2012 4:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
Well that escalated quickly
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/19/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Currently we're planning ot make season 11 Cataclysmic Gladiator PvP items, including armor and weapons, available again with the arrival of patch 5.1.

This is good to hear. I accidentally disenchanted all my stuff when I upgraded and forgot I really enjoyed the look for xmog...
And I don't know about the other casters, but my eyes have grown sore staring at 80% of the casters wearing the same dang turban.
Who am I, Frank Dreben from the opening scene of The Naked Gun?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
What about Grand Marshal's transmog? we still can't xmog to it right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/19/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Prophexor
What about Grand Marshal's transmog? we still can't xmog to it right?

I can! *snicker*
Edited by Active on 10/19/2012 12:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

When they return, they will be purchasable with Honor Points from the legacy armor and weapons vendors in Area 52.

Slighty unrelated, but do you know if there will be plans to implement tabards and other qt stuff as rewards from arena?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Death Knight

What about Deadly/Furious/Relentless Weapons/Off set pieces?

The armor for those sets are available on the Dalaran JP vendors, and if you're lucky from Vault you can get the Belts/boots/bracers, but there's no way to get those weapons anymore.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
10/19/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Sky
Well that escalated quickly

Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yay Daxxarri.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Is Daxxarri gonna be the hero of the arena forums now or is this limited time only?
Reply Quote
Daxxarri, can we get some news on OFFHAND weapons? Or the one-handers being reduced in costs? Having to pay much much more for my weapons puts me, rogues and DW dks at an disadvantage.

Edit: possibly a weapon pack? Buy one for the same cost as the 2handers and get two one handers?

Same for upgrading to elite.
Edited by Okay on 10/19/2012 1:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
98 Tauren Warrior
10/19/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident!

Daxxarri, your spirited responses today have been nothing short of epic. Keep on keepin-on, man!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Why did you guys remove it in the first place?

Why leave that gap in Halls of Legend and making it a useless place now? Why can't you just stick it all in that hall?

Having to fly every time to buy a piece of gear is annoying since the cap is so low.

how is the cap low?
Reply Quote
91 Human Mage
Daxxarri
Community Manager

what about the other seasons from wrath and cata?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
10/19/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Hadéz
have the default version and the gladiator version both costing honour.

If by this you mean the "elite" 2200+ required versions... no. No no no no. Those should remain unavailable. There's a reason those have rating requirements - they're supposed to prize trophies for top players.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]