PvP Gear Suggestion

90 Blood Elf Priest
10/19/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Well that escalated quickly

Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident!
Yeah, been meaning to talk to you about that. I suggest going to a friend's house and lay low for a bit, cause you're probably wanted for murder.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
uhh
so blizz answers meaningless posts about xmog gear while other serious posts go ignored... guess u can only answer what u have answers for.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Greetings,

All of the Cataclysmic sets were added with the exception of Paladin. I've tried to get assistance over at customer support but was told to come to this post. Could you please explain why all of the sets would be added without Paladins being included?

Thank you,
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah,

I am almost thinking it was intentional, doesn't make sense otherwise, I suppose it could be a bug or a mistake.

Hopefully they will add it.
Reply Quote
Hybrid classes do not have Season 11 pvp gear yet either. Will this change???
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
@Hock
Dax, is there any word on if they are ever going to bring back the Relentless weapons? The Relentless Glad Decapitator was one of the best looking axes ever created in the game and its no longer available to get anymore....

Relentless Gladiator's Decapitator

that is a nice wep!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Is there any way that the Season 11 gear will be added back to the game prior to 5.2? And, if so, could you give us a time-frame for when it will be added back to the game? I know that many people, including myself, find the Season 11 gear to be one of the coolest armor sets in the game, and adding it back would give a lot of players something new to grind for.
Thanks, and keep up the good work.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ok, I now see that all of the armor sets except for hybrid classes have been added back. When will the rest be added?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^^^^^^^
I am expecting this set really hard, someone could give us a answer?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
[quote]

there's grand marshal/high warlord, which are similarly set up, as they should be.

God forbid someone has something unique in this game anymore.

"This game is hard and I want everyone to know how good I am at it"

"This game is too hard and i want handouts"
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Its really not fair..... to add the majority of the classes armor set back, but not the Hybrid Classes? Its almost a form of segregation....... if you wanted to take it to that extreme. But please Blizzard, change this!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
How about Grand Marshal's Claymore??
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Could we ecleast get another Blue post telling us when exactly it will be released?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/11/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Mônarch
Could we ecleast get another Blue post telling us when exactly it will be released?

it will help us a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeap. It would. That set might be the coolest set in the Game.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Any word on bringing back all the old sets/weapons at some point?

Sets = 5 main pieces AND belts/boots/bracers.
Edited by Areyna on 12/12/2012 12:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
ok I dont know what people have been smoking, but I have been to the vendors in Area 52 on many of my hybrid and non-hybrid classes. There is not any sign of the Cataclysmic set at the vendors. Not a single hunter, shaman, paladin, warrior, mage, priest, rogue, druid, or DK set item. Before anyone says it, yes I changed the vendor filter to include all classes. guess the blue post was a lie.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Warrior
I was able to find all Season 11 gear (Cataclysmic items) at the Dalaran Sewers on my warrior, but when I tried on my shaman there are none...Why????
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
I saw the non heroic stuff but not the Heroic stuff. Are we still waiting on that?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]