PvP Gear Suggestion

100 Human Paladin
Couldn't find it either. I just need the healer boots cause they matched better than the dps ones.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE ITS PATCH 5.1 WHERES THE DAMN SEASON 11 GEAR.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i mean i want the elite set come on we earned it give it back!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
The Cataclysmic Gladiator set has been available for honor, in Dalaran from the legacy arena armor npc "Blazic Fireclaw", however he does not sell the armor to druids.,well not for my 90 alt druid" is it bugged? is it because druids has to many specs, that the npc pages are limited?.
Edited by Desolate on 2/4/2013 3:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
I don't think the season 11 pvp gear bug isn't all worked out yet. When I'm on my DK i can see the season 11 stuff from the vendor in the Dalaran sewers. So i got on my pally bc i wanted to buy season 11 for xmog and its missing for paladins. Doesn't make any sense.
Edited by Homicidalz on 2/4/2013 2:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'd still like to see the original vicious gladiator set become available, as well as relentless gladiator belt/boots.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]