PvP Gear Suggestion

90 Orc Warrior
10/19/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Daxxarri
As an aside, I'll pass along your feedback about some of the other items that are no longer obtainable. We've long been interested in expanding Transmogrification options, so making some of this stuff obtainable in the future isn't outside the realm of possibility.
i lub joo.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Ty <3
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
How about weapons from some of the older seasons too. Like relentless gladiator and deadly gladiator weapons.
Reply Quote

What about Deadly/Furious/Relentless Weapons/Off set pieces?

The armor for those sets are available on the Dalaran JP vendors, and if you're lucky from Vault you can get the Belts/boots/bracers, but there's no way to get those weapons anymore.

Agree on this. I wish belts/boots would be available along season sets as well, as they look really incomplete without them.
I personally want relentless boots/belt but only way to obtain them now is hoping on a sub 1% drop chance item in Vault of Archavon.
Reply Quote
61 Tauren Death Knight
OMG! make the naxx tier gear pre-wrath be obtainable! pls pls plox! the recolor is nice, but the original is much smexier!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
10/19/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Sabatieni
On the flip side, some classes have much more difficulty hitting the 2200 minimum for specific Seasons than others, meaning an Elite set for certain classes can be comparatively more rare than others.

And thus when you see someone wearing that set, it is all the more impressive.

As an aside, I'll pass along your feedback about some of the other items that are no longer obtainable. We've long been interested in expanding Transmogrification options, so making some of this stuff obtainable in the future isn't outside the realm of possibility.

Adding back the non-elite pieces would be a great change IMO. I just hope you guys leave the elite sets where they are supposed to be - in the hands of the players who earned them.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Currently we're planning ot make season 11 Cataclysmic Gladiator PvP items, including armor and weapons, available again with the arrival of patch 5.1.

When they return, they will be purchasable with Honor Points from the legacy armor and weapons vendors in Area 52.

Don't forget about adding the Accessories as well. I wanted to have a Wrathful Gladiator Transmog set but It was missing the matching Boots and Belt.

You guys are planning on releasing the rest of the Seasons, and not just Season 11 later right?
Edited by Clavitz on 10/19/2012 7:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote

http://www.wowhead.com/item=28447
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/19/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Well that escalated quickly

Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident!

hahahahahaha
Reply Quote
25 Dwarf Shaman
what about the season one glad lvl 70 off set epics? To be more specific I'm talking about the boots, bracers, belt etc.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
yeah I have to admit, I actually saw a real nice xmog outfit I liked, and it was disappointing to find out the legs were from season 9 bloodthirsty and were unobtainable now. and even though it's one piece, it kind of ruins the whole outfit without it. it'd be nice if they'd find ways to bring back more armor models like that
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/19/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Steakknight
OMG! make the naxx tier gear pre-wrath be obtainable! pls pls plox! the recolor is nice, but the original is much smexier!

Does exist, it's on the Black Market AH
Reply Quote

Does that include the 384 gear from DS LFR? While still "technically" obtainable in game, it is practically unobtainable since very few run LFR at 85 anymore, and once you hit 86 it's impossible to queue for it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

If I could like you post, I'd like the hell out of it Daxxarri.

Is Daxxarri gonna be the hero of the arena forums now or is this limited time only?

He's the Hero of the Forums in general.
Edited by Rhozul on 10/20/2012 8:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Nono Kolzi I meant the normal pvp gear and the '2200 elite' should cost the same but if you have 2200 only you can get it. Same honor cost different colour but the Elite 2200 requires the 2200 of that season.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
daxxari if you're reading this i think this is a really good idea

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if outdated Elite 2200+ gear retained both Conquest and Rating requirements, just as long as they were still available.

I'm really mad i missed out on relentless tabard, it's by far my favorite thing in the game: it's just so perfect. I could get the rating if it was just available still!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
One thing that kinda sucks is, older off set pieces like Holy pally boots for Relentless set.

Will we be able to get the entire set + off pieces? this also goes for the rest of the seasons like Warlock vengeful set is missing its boots belt etc etc.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Bring back all the Wrath of the Lich King PVP gear. My life feels incomplete without Furious Gladiator's Shotgun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]