PvP Gear Suggestion

90 Human Warlock
Please make all of the PvP gear available, at whichever vendors you seem fitting. I would like to be able to get the off-pieces I'm missing. For some reason I've saved a lot of my 5-piece sets and for some reason didn't keep the belts or boots! @_@ Particularly Ruthless as that's a cool set and also, kind of an aside, can we please get the S3 boots and belts for honor and not have to run old raids? I am in a small PvP guild and getting a raid together is not going to happen!

-Zaef, Kel'Thuzad
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Another thought, bring back the BSing weapons specialties in BC
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wondering if Season 10 "Ruthless" plans to make a comeback with the S11? and if there happens to be any update on a date when it might happen?
Reply Quote
87 Human Mage
I thought that the changes were supposed to be made in patch 5.1?? Whats the deal?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Once upon a time I wore the 2200 gear set (with the warrior belt and boots, because the developers always make the good stats for Dks on the warrior look alike gear, and inverse for warriors) in season 9. I liked that set, and recently I got Dark edge of Insanity, and it would go great with that set.

Unfortunately, I never bought the look alike boots (I can make due without the belt), or if I did, I vendored them.

I would so like to trasnmog this set at some point in the future.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Currently we're planning ot make season 11 Cataclysmic Gladiator PvP items, including armor and weapons, available again with the arrival of patch 5.1.

When they return, they will be purchasable with Honor Points from the legacy armor and weapons vendors in Area 52.

but when, when will it be available again? there are still many of us who dont have the expantion yet and are still trying to work for lv 85 pvp gear season 11.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Since everyone is talking about Season 5 through 7 gear and weapons.

I think this is the best looking staff in the game.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/45953#tab=vendors
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Since everyone is talking about Season 5 through 7 gear and weapons.

I think this is the best looking staff in the game.

All the furious weps look good imo :D
Reply Quote
10/19/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Conspiracy
Is Daxxarri gonna be the hero of the arena forums now or is this limited time only?
I guess it was limited time only.

Hes probably still lurking around.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident!

Yeah, cool.... Hey... Listen... I'd be kinda quiet about that last part if I were you.... you know... lay low for a while.... keep a low profile.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/19/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Daxxarri
As an aside, I'll pass along your feedback about some of the other items that are no longer obtainable. We've long been interested in expanding Transmogrification options, so making some of this stuff obtainable in the future isn't outside the realm of possibility.

Alright, if thats the case, then why not make it so that any 2 hander can be any 2 hander, or any 1 hander can be any 1 hander?

You can do it with Guns and bow, why not axes and swords?
Reply Quote
Currently we're planning ot make season 11 Cataclysmic Gladiator PvP items, including armor and weapons, available again with the arrival of patch 5.1.

When they return, they will be purchasable with Honor Points from the legacy armor and weapons vendors in Area 52.

You mention specifically the "Cataclysmic" Gladiator PvP set, will we also see the return of the Ruthless set from season 11? (the druid one specifically ;)
Edited by Terrenus on 11/10/2012 7:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Its just kinda depressing not having 85 pvp gear.... That is by far my favorite set and just saved up for it and I cant even buy it... 5.1 wont come soon enough.. do it MEOW!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/19/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident!

I've been meaning to speak to you about that Drax. I think you should lay low for a while...

Oh and while you're at it let the nerds know to unlock the off pieces for legacy pvp sets as well please.
Edited by Flaks on 11/13/2012 10:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
As an aside, I'll pass along your feedback about some of the other items that are no longer obtainable. We've long been interested in expanding Transmogrification options, so making some of this stuff obtainable in the future isn't outside the realm of possibility.

Will you all just buff my class already?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You can purchase s1-s4 PvP gear in Area52.
Also, you can purchase s5-s8 PvP gear in Dalaran, along with s9 Vicious.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
No stop trying to be swifty, My xmog looks boss on me. And Marshals in for Ranked players that played in Classsiv/Vanilla
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

Well you're quite the experienced community manager. You ended the need to post in this thread quite swiftly, and in an informative way which answers the question, and reduces the need to answer more questions.

Well done, sir.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Zen
IM gonna say this now XMOG is a stupid term for transmog
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
[quote="69331701456"]

there's grand marshal/high warlord, which are similarly set up, as they should be.

God forbid someone has something unique in this game anymore.

"This game is hard and I want everyone to know how good I am at it"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]