PvP Gear Suggestion

90 Human Rogue
Currently we're planning ot make season 11 Cataclysmic Gladiator PvP items, including armor and weapons, available again with the arrival of patch 5.1.

When they return, they will be purchasable with Honor Points from the legacy armor and weapons vendors in Area 52.

I'm going to guess the removal of the vendors in Org and SW were no mistake, especially since they'll be back in Area 52, but there's no mention of them back in the capital cities. Obviously this is supposed to be inconvenient for those who choose not to purchase the expansion.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Necroing the thread!

Unfortunately, due to some issues, the inclusion of the Season 11 items will need to be delayed, possibly until patch 5.2.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Necroing the thread!

Unfortunately, due to some issues, the inclusion of the Season 11 items will need to be delayed, possibly until patch 5.2.

So, this means that patch 5.1 is tomorrow? Alright.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
11/26/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Psyops

That's the way I read that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Necroing the thread!

issues? you put the npcs and gear back where they were. -.-
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Necroing the thread!

Mmm 5.1 tommorrow, ty for the info

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200031812?page=1

with confirmation source
Edited by Emonejordana on 11/26/2012 5:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Necroing the thread!

What possible "issues " could u have with just adding the gear with the same cost as it was during cata?
Reply Quote
Sigh
Reply Quote
I get to sit jp/honor capped for another 2+ months WOOT GG BLIZZ
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Necroing the thread!

as it is delayed, any chance of the honor season 9 gear returning? the blue hunter chain set looks alot better than the green one :o
Reply Quote
s9 is already here its in tanaris
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Any chance of puting old elite sets to sell? Paladin s11 elite is too awesome
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
they will not add elite gear ever if u didn't earn it when i was current u should not get the chance to obtain it
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Necroing the thread!

Told you I'd bet gold its tuesday hahah
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
11/26/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Daxxarri

Question: Why do you lot seem to stick all the legacy stuff out in Area 52?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I hope they bring back the elite gear from s9 to s11, to those who have earned the 2200 acheve.

I miss the s10 elite
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]