PvP Gear Suggestion

90 Human Warrior
sigh -.-
Reply Quote
8 Worgen Rogue
Any chance you can bring back the low lvl daggers from BC.?

I've come to realize that the MoP daggers fro my lvl 90 Horde Rogue pack about the same punch as those cool looking ones I had when I was lvl 19. lol

I'd like to transmog the daggers so when I carry them around it will be a good reminder to not pull them on any enemy pvp players. I keep forgetting that and the gear repair bills from those 3 shot kills to me are getting beyond ridiculous.
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Skurqtpi
Update: Unfortunately, due to some issues, the inclusion of the Season 11 items will need to be delayed, possibly until patch 5.2.

This sucks big time. Honestly out of everything this was the most excitement for me out of this patch. Having just re-rolled Paladin the other week for my guild I believe the S11 set is the best looking Paladin gear out there.

Massive let down. Super bummed right now =/

Hopefully it's something you can kinda just sorta "hot fix" and place in, instead of waiting until the next major patch.

Lol the FIRST thing I did was fly to area 52. Seriously....sometimes I hate....nevermind.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Gah someone told me to read the second post and I can't work out which of the two infos Daxx posted is the later info lol

Ima try reading comprehension 101 again
Edited by Kantankerus on 11/27/2012 9:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
92 Orc Rogue
Dax most recently posted that the gear wouldn't be in this patch. He was half right. Hybrid classes did NOT have their season 11 armor added back, other classes did.
Reply Quote
88 Human Death Knight
The 85 PvP Gear is in Gadgetzan now! (Patch 5.1)
Reply Quote
92 Orc Rogue
11/27/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Lich
It is in Gadgetzan and Dalaran Sewers - however, hybrid classes are missing their season 11 armor.

Edit: Area 52 does not have season 11 for any class.
Edited by Jerkhole on 11/28/2012 10:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
It is in Gadgetzan, Dalaran Sewers, and Area 52 - however, hybrid classes are missing their season 11 armor.

I'm in area 52 right now on my mage and I don't see ANY S11 here, I'm not a hybrid class am I? I don't see this gear you speak of...

EDIT*** - I did not find the Cata 85 gear in Area 52 but I did find it in Dalaran Sewers. Mage - Horde
Edited by Edifus on 11/28/2012 12:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I can confirm the season 11 hunter gear is at the Gagetzan Vendor. The Paladin gear is noticeably absent..
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I've checked Area 52, Dalaran, and Gadgetzan. I can see Season 11 weapons, but no season 11 armor.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Necroing the thread!

Unfortunately, due to some issues, the inclusion of the Season 11 items will need to be delayed, possibly until patch 5.2.

This is exceptionally disappointing. Can it really be that complicated to add previously available gear back into the game? Perhaps just returning the original Season 11 vendors to their original spots would have been better than moving the items to an entirely different vendor and zone?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It is in Gadgetzan and Dalaran Sewers - however, hybrid classes are missing their season 11 armor.

This is actually more frustrating to me then them not putting it in at all. I don't even understand how you can only put half the sets in, then claim none are in... but some are.

Confusing much?

Edit - Having actually gone to the vendors in Dalaran now on my Paladin. I see all the Season 9-11 weapons. I also see Season 9 and 10 armor sets, but no 11. Which again... is upsetting.
Edited by Skurqtpi on 11/28/2012 10:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
92 Orc Rogue
11/28/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Skurqtpi

This is actually more frustrating to me then them not putting it in at all. I don't even understand how you can only put half the sets in, then claim none are in... but some are.

Confusing much?

Edit - Having actually gone to the vendors in Dalaran now on my Paladin. I see all the Season 9-11 weapons. I also see Season 9 and 10 armor sets, but no 11. Which again... is upsetting.
Agree 100%.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
11/28/2012 10:31 AMPosted by Skurqtpi

Confusing much?

I can confirm the season 11 warlock stuff is in the Dalaran sewers. What a mess....why on earth can't they just put it all on vendors in Stormwind/Ogrimmar?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll list what is available as of now for 85 cataclysmic gear.

All gear (dk, mage, priest, rogue, hunter, warrior, lock)
Only some random off pieces/weapons (pally, monk)
Only weapons (druid, shaman)
Edited by Silvercoins on 11/28/2012 8:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock

Are you sure about the priest gear? A guild-mate of mine who's a priest looked for the priest gear but couldn't find it.
Reply Quote
None of the hybrids have gear only the non hybrid classes
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
blizzard start pulling people off titan we have obviously been left with the bads
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

Are you sure about the priest gear? A guild-mate of mine who's a priest looked for the priest gear but couldn't find it.

For priest s11 armor, the chest and gloves seem to be missing. Since I just want the set for transmog, I'm only interested in the 5-piece set + belt & boots, though since the chest in this case is a robe I can probably do without the pants ... but the chest isn't there.

And yeah, pally armor completely missing.
Edited by Eilyssana on 11/30/2012 10:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
This is what gets commented on by blues in PvP forums -_-..................someone has a hole in their head.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]