EXILED FROM HELL 25 MAN DAYTIME RAIDING

90 Troll Druid
Terrace of Endless Spring fully cleared on 25 Man. More Heroic Modes to come!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Heroic Gara'jhal down on 25, keep pushing guys!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We're still looking for more DPS, especially Rogues, Mages, and Monks. Also a Monk Healer if possible.

If Daytime Raiding is your thing (you work nights, live in Europe, or whatever other reason) then I encourage you to apply. Daytime Raiders are rare but we're pushing progression on a Top 100 US 25 Man level.

Don't be scared. We don't bite. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
The end of another Raid Week and we have Normal Terrace of Endless Spring cleared and Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder (3/6 Heroic MV) to show for progression. Next week more Heroics will come.

We're still seeking several DPS Classes (see main post) and a Monk Healer!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrated it! We are still seeking many DPS and a Monk Healer.

I encourage anyone (regardless of Class) who is interested in Daytime Raiding (Wed/Thurs/Fri/Mon - 10am til 2pm CST) to apply. If you know your Class and can follow mechanics then you'll do well with us. We do clear everything on farm and push for progression weekly (all 25 Man) in our time frame.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Looking for some more great dps for US morning raiding!!! Also WTB MV MONK!!! Come heal with us!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
MV monk? Do you exist? Mages? Rogues? DKs? WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Are there any Healing Monks out there who can Raid in the (American) daytime? :P

Also more DPS is always welcomed in our team to down this Heroic Raid content. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
WTB Mistweavers to carry me!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Late late night oceanic players where are you!!!!! Recruiting DPS!! Maybe even a pro shaman healer!GOOD MONK HEALERS DO YOU EXIST?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Open recruitment! high demand for Mages! DPS Dk's! Rogues! AND DPS/HEALING MONKS!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
A fresh Raid week ahead of us with Heroic Bosses in store. Come join us today! :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Heroic Blade Lord down on 25 man. US 121 for the kill, more heroics soon. Come join us!

Needs Updated 12/6/2012!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Are you still seeking Dps DK for your core 25m raid, if so pls respond and i will apply.
Right now I am low geared as could not find a time suitable group to raid with.
Edited by Dmonik on 12/7/2012 12:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Heroic Elegon down today. 5/16 heroic, Garalon Heroic goes down soon! GJ guys, keep up the momentum.

@Dmonik, come take a peek at www.efhguild.com.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Hi Sinthetik I have applied, pls take a look when u get a chance
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
LF Resto shammy, MW monk, Holy pally, and some crazy good dps!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Heroic Spirit Kings down today! 6/16 heroic. You guys are blazing through bosses, keep it up, lets finish MV heroic and get ready for hof and heroic shek'zeer.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Realm First Heroic Will Of The Emperor has been achieved with fully clearing Heroic Mogu'Shan Vaults. This puts us at 6/6H MV, 1/6H HOF, and 4/4N TES. Still seeking more players. ^_^
Edited by Lunar on 12/14/2012 12:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
MV Heroic cleared, Another Realm 1st for EFH + Cutting Edge FOS. So proud of all of your hard work so far. Let's finish this tier with a bang for the US!

Looking for more talented raiders, with a special emphasis on healers!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]