{A} FuBaR is recruiting

100 Pandaren Mage
Long time guild on nesingwary is recruiting ONE spot for our ten man team. We are Lf a Very skilled mage demo lock or any Non pally tank. We are currently only two bosses in and lf the right person to complete our team. Our raid times are 7-10 on multiply days exept sat and sun. We woulld also like to note that we are primarily an adult guild and you must be over 18 to apply. Plz contact Rooibos Sörry or myself in game for a quick chat.
Edited by Mesöpwny on 10/19/2012 9:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
Bump 4/6 still need a couple uber caster type dps 50-60k is fine contact me ingame
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
4/6 mv 2/6 hof still looking for a permanant dependable mage find any officer in game to point you in the right direction
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Good luck guys. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
5/6 mv now still looking for a mage for our main team and a couple of people for our more casual raid team on tues and thurs one heals and mellee needed atm or just casual players in general. and ty to ashely nice to c a non troll on the forums :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
6/6mv now still need a good mage and a heal for our casual tues thursday team
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Still recruiting really need a mage or resto shammy if you want to down bosses get in contact with me also looking for casuals or new to raiding peeps to just grow our guild. Also second team starting up just need healy monk or holy pally.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
4/6 hof now i cant believe no ally mages want to down bosses :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hi there.

I'll bite; I'm an Alliance Arcane Mage that wants to down Bosses. :)

I got my start in raiding in the middle of FL content. Then my Mage started raiding full time in DS. I'm competent, reliable, and usually polite. ;) However, I don't know if I'll measure up to your need of a "Very Skilled Mage". I've only played Arcane and I know all the cool kids usually want to play Fire.

Check my toon out on the Armory and I'll look for you in game to whisper. You do the same if you're interested in my Mage.

P.S. I have a wide range of lvl 90 alts, though I mostly play RDPS (Hunter, Mage, Shadow Priest).

Later,
Jallarzi
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
bump still need that mage:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]