Golden Lotus Quest Chain/Dailies Phasing

100 Worgen Mage
A lot of users seem to be having trouble getting to the Golden Lotus dailies, or finding the "next step" in the Golden Lotus quest chains. I'm not sure if you're having the same trouble I did, but I did all of the lead ins and quests in the Golden Pagoda, picked up a follow up, then dropped it to do some other quests. When I came back to the Vale, there were no quests in the Pagoda anymore. I searched by flying mount through the entire Vale, and no quests anywhere (except the "Rep with Lotus" quests and the Challenge daily at the Vale faction city).

Here's what I did:

I researched the path that I should have taken through the quest chains and just "retraced" my steps. First, I went to Golden Pagoda and made sure I had done all the quests there. Then I went to The Ruins of Guo-Lai - no NPCs there, and no quests. I did notice some Shao-Tien Precursors wandering around, and decided to kill a few (that's one of the quest objectives). As soon as the first one died, the NPCs phased in at the little camp in Guo-Lai - and two quests became available!

Not sure if it was waiting there long enough or killing the mob, but something triggered a change in phase for me. I'd suggest just "walking the quest chains" again, retracing your steps, and waiting a while in each area for "phasing" to catch up with you.

- Mal
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Thank you for this thread. I was banging my head against a wall. Followed what you said, and found the missing quests in the same spot you did.

This should be a sticky. It's the simplest instructions and get you right to the point.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]