WoW Launcher HELP

90 Gnome Warlock
>>>>> *NOTE* I am a MAC user <<<<<

Okay, i’ve been having an issue with the wow launcher. Previously, I just got back on. Activated everything and decided to take a peek in MoP. So, I downloaded the new patch and it opens up the launcher right? Well i waited hours and hours just to get to where it was optimal to play (past setup and playable). I opened up wow application and when i signed into my account. It went to, "note, please download the new patch update" so forth… I did, then when it reached to 100%, it asked me to restart. I did, and it said, "failed to restart, please contact technical support”. I researched as much information i could to help solve this problem and i guess the only solution is to unistall it then reinstall it. I am doing that right now but it’s going even slower than it was before. It took a total of 20 mins just to reach to 0.2%. Any ways to speed the process up a bit? Anything?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Did you try asking for help here? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011702/
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Only thing I can suggest is to try updating it in "safe mode with networking" after you clear agent and wow updater from your task list (I run win xp).
Edited by Ratio on 11/13/2012 10:00 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]